Thread: Adult Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 06:47 PM
fundads

Default A dream came true

I used to sleep naked and with no covers on. I was in a deep sleep when I was awakened by the sensation of a warm hand rubbing my cock. I opened my eyes and I was seized with surprise to find my mother-in- law knelt down between my legs moving her hand up and down on my erect cock. " forgive me, but I got to suck your cock" she said, and before I could say anything she bent her head and started to kiss and lick the head of my cock. Then she took all of my cock into her hot, wet mouth. She started to take long strokes on my shaft, sucking hard. I couldn’t resist long time and my sperm filled her hungry mouth. My mother-in-law was 62 and she didn’t look bad at all for her age. She had a petite, yet very well proportioned body. Her ass was not fat but full and womanly, her hips lovely rounded, her thighs full and her legs nice and shapely. I have always found her to be very attractive. Since I was dating with my wife, I’ve sometimes fantasized about fucking her. My wife being out of the country, my mother-in-law came for helping me with the children. She swallowed each drop of my sperm and didn’t let my cock out of her mouth. Holding me around the base she continually stroked lightly my cock with her hand, while she ran her lips and tongue over my limp shaft again and again. She began to suck gently, then vigorously she sucked deeper and deeper, tugging and pulling. Before long my cock started to respond, starting to grow in her mouth and I was hard and ready again. She released her oral held on my cock and told me she want m y cock so much that she must have it now." Please fuck me! It’s been so very long since I’ve been with a man". I told her to get on the bed doggy style because I want to take her from behind. She was on her knees, dropped her shoulders to the bed and spread her legs wide apart. She arched her back to make her full buttocks point upward." Oh sugar I have wanted you for so long, come and fuck me!". I moved up behind her and lifted her silk night gown up to her waist. She was panty less and the creamy skin of her butt had a nice brightness in the dark of the room. I slowly glided my hands over the warm curves of her ass, then spread her asscheeks and started to kiss and lick her hole. She started to moan, telling me that she liked my work. I clasped her around the waist, rubbed her ass with my cock then I pushed my cock between her ass mounds. I wanted so much planting my cock into her great-looking, virgin ass." Love. I need your ass so badly, I’ll fuck your ass now!". " No, baby! Please no, it hurts". I held her down with one hand on her back. I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her tunnel and slowly pressed forward and my cock forced its way, stretching her tight anal ring. She jumped forward and cried " Ouch! Damn, that hurts. Stop! Don’t move!"." Just relax and you’ll be OK "The tip of the head breached her anal ring slowly and ever so slowly I pushed the entire head in. I paused for a moment and then began to force. I really took my time inserting my cock an inch or so at a time, letting her get used to it. Low guttural growls that turned into screams escaped her lips as each inch of my cock disappeared into her dark hole. She was so tight and hot. When I was balls deep I remained motionless for a couple of minutes enjoying the sensation of her anal muscles contracting upon my cock." God you are so big! You are stretching my ass so much. Please fuck me!" Not wanting to hurt her slowly and gently I moved my cock in and out of her butt. She shivered and began to buck yelling, humping back and screwing her ass in the opposite direction of my cock. I pumped faster and harder and her breathing got harder, her moaning louder. She climaxed and her ass gripped my cock with its hot walls. My thrusts became longer and harder. I could not hold back anymore and my cum shot wildly out .We both collapsed on the bed, breathless, exhausted and satisfied. " I never did that before, but it’s not for the last time" she said before going to the bathroom.