Thread: Adult Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 08:32 AM
sarahnjeff

Default Scatia Village

My name is Rebecca; it's been a while since my adventure, so I'll share it with you as best as I can recall: A single girlfriend of mine, Amanda, had decided on a vacation last May, her first real break since college. She had decided on the Caribbean Islands. She asked me to go with her, but as I didn't yet have any vacation time coming, had to decline. When she came back, she was a different person. More alive, more wild, but strangely. . . more private. She didn't say anything more about it than one word answers like kinky, unbelievable, oh, my God. . . She simply said that she would be my sponsor for a special island retreat, because you had to know someone or be invited to get into the village. It is on the smallest island, nicknamed Lesbos, "and for good reason if you remember your Greek mythology." We both are bi, but mostly too nervous and inhibited to really let ourselves go, ever since we "explored each other" in college. Of course, that was totally the most erotic experience I ever had, but short-lived since our sisters at the Sorority house were starting to get suspicious. . . but then, that was only a year ago. We joked about doing watersports things together, but never did. In fact up until this trip, I didn't even know there was a word for it, let alone so many people so hard-core into it where they openly shared about it on the Net. She brought up those fantasies we had again, and warned me that if I was as turned on by those thoughts as she was, things might happen on the island way, way perverted!

She said it was expensive to get into Scatia up front, but everything would be provided including airfare and all transportation once paid as a package, and I make good money. The following Thursday I had made my reservation, and left after charging the $4500 five day 'Lesbos' toll, in painful suspense with all of the hype from Amanda. "We'll have lots to share when you get back," she said when she dropped me at the airport.

I get off the tiny propeller water-plane, and couldn't believe how beautiful the scenery was, how perfectly clean the ocean was--so clear, the bleached-white sand, and the trees so green. The air was so humid I had to tie my long red hair back. I wore Jean shorts and an orange cotton T-shirt, with the jean jacket over it, already sweating, but I was ready-to-go with a thong bikini underneath. I don't usually flaunt it, but I work hard for this body, and I've been told it shows. As I walked up to the huge wooden gate, I was a little suspicious since it was more than ten feet high, and stretched around as far as the eye could see. It actually felt as though sirens were calling, although, it was more like a scent, or a pheromone, as my nipples turned to stones that my 36-C's could barely support. As I had eaten a large lunch and a lot of food at the airport of the connecting flight, I guess because the anticipation really made me hungry, I could feel it now about eight inches lower squeezing to get out. I flexed my glutes together, but it pushed back. I couldn't wait forever, and I pulled the bell chain again. I hate airplane bathrooms, and besides, have always enjoyed putting off going to the ladies room to the last minute. . . I guess I'm a bit of a masochist.

So I'm taking advantage of the fresh open air, letting go as often as I liked. It's so quiet that it seemed the island was uninhabited, but faintly I could hear recorded drums coming from someplace far on the other side of the fence. The guys finally came up behind me with my luggage, but then just sat them on the dock, and backed away toward the plane at the end of the dock. They just left me there. I screamed after them and waved my arms, for all I know they dropped me on the wrong island!

"I'm sorry, I got a little tied up sweetheart, forgive me, please. . ." came a sweet young voice behind me, as I turned, there was the biggest woman I had ever seen in my life, an Amazon sized, golden-brown tanned brunette standing over me at sex-one or more maybe, effortlessly picking up my two heavier bags. Each of her boobs was about twice the size of my head. I was trying to guess her measurements, but realized she had no need for measurements with no clothes on.

"Rebecca, right? We're delighted to have you. I'm Beth." she kissed me on the cheek casually, but very slowly, and her rich brown eyes smiled. "Amanda gave us a little profile on you, but you are much more beautiful than I expected. Welcome to Scatia." As huge as she was, she had a seductive smile that was just instantly disarming. I checked in, the lobby was beautiful, black and pink, gold trim. A tall ceiling with a canvas roof. My room was even better, though it was much smaller than I expected, but no expense was spared. Beth had left my luggage in my room while I checked in and got info--info and rules. Rules like wear nothing other than panties and braziers. In the room was a whole tray of hors de'ourves on a table. The carpet was completely covered by a thick plastic mat, it seemed. And, what's this, a folded plastic sheet on the bed. I went to the bathroom, that overwhelming ache to dump returning suddenly, I had to go bad. To my shock, there was an immaculate sink-vanity, and a large luxury bath-shower, and I don't believe it, no fucking toilet! Surely there weren't outhouses when there was plumbing for a sink and shower, but where's the fucking toilet, come on? There was a knock at the door, and it was Beth.

"I forgot to tell you, Rebecca--"

"WHERE'S THE TOILET, I HAVE TO GO NOW!" I interrupted impatiently, quite frustrated. She returned a wicked, almost sadistic smile. "Are you trying to tell me there aren't any toilets on this island, I mean, come on. An outhouse? What? Look I haven't gone in two days! Are you going to give me some explanation?" I snarled.

Her smile turned into a hungry glow, finally she answered, "No there are no toilets in the village, but, yes, I will help you. Do you like me, Becky? Do you mind if I call you that, sweetie?"

Her calling me Becky I thought I was talking to Amanda for a second (she's the only one who calls me Becky), and when she called me sweetie, oh. I felt like a little girl, and yes, "Yes, I like you. You're beautiful. So, how are you going to help me?" I began to shudder with anxiety. For who I wasn't sure. But my pelvis was cramping now, and it took everything to clench my cheeks together so I didn't humiliate myself in front of this gorgeous woman.

"I wasn't sure for a moment, I guess I forgot what it was like to have to hold it back for a long time, none of us girls have to hold it here, you see." With that she giggled and stepped in, I kept stepping back afraid she'd knock me down. She lunged on me, and engaged her incredibly perfect covergirl lips--airsealing mine, and any objection I couldn't raised. Only her lips touched me, and after a delayed reflex, my own mouth finally acquiesced and granted her access. When neither of us couldn't breathe through our noses enough, I spun about-face and gasped for air so I wouldn't have those deep sky blue eyes melting my control away from me. Now I thought quickly facing the wall, what am I going to do? I'm going to poop myself right here and piss all over the floor, well, that explains the plastic. Should I run out the door for the trees and drop them?

Then I felt her breasts wrap into the sides of my shoulders, then her hands, slithered around my sides, under my armpits, and cup my breasts. Ung, mmm, huh, I lost motor nerve function obviously and couldn't speak. My knees shook as I fought them from buckling. My defenses were on vacation, too, I guessed. "...if you're kinky enough" Amanda's voice echoed in my mind. "...no toilets in the village...wear only underwear..." oh, my. OH MY! What WAS this island about, precisely? Now her hips were grinding on my butt, actually, around my but. She was a large frame, oh, yes. yes. OH! A long whining fart, found an escape, it howled, reverberating my cheeks in a vibration as it tickled my legs, down my pants. My belt was way too tight, that was the problem. Oh, no, right in front of her I farted the worst one the loudest oh my god I ruined it-- Instantly, she had my pants off, then my shirt over my head, my G-string was underneath!

"Oh, sweetie, Becky you're figure...you are shaped...sweetie, I can't wait. I haven't eaten lunch, because I was waiting for yours, and I think it's done. Your ass is an 11, so round, like an egg, so perfect, mmh..." Beth groaned. And now my G string was thrown somewhere and she had a pair of white silk panties, with elastic round the waist and leg openings. It was heavy. Now I face her though I could see only her breasts in my face, like enormous punching bags. She leaned forward so they were closer and the nipple, the size of my nose, seemed to jump into my mouth. It had a definitely strong, natural flavor, and had a rich, almost nasty scent, a pheremone, the smell of a nursery came to mind and I felt calm and energized. Her finger was on my pubes inside of these panties, and she brought it out and touched it to my nose, giggling, "Oh, Becky, you're sooo wet. Help me spread the plastic over the comforter, then turn it over so the plastic sheet is underneath the comforter."

"What is all of this plastic for, really? Look, can we do this after a minute or so, I've gotta take a mother load dump, and I can NOT wait ... Beth?" she was ignoring me, and I'm really getting nervous.

It was done, and we were on our knees facing each other on the bed, hands on hands, sort of like we were kneeling at each other, looking into one another's eyes. That's when I lost control, and involuntary muscle reflex took over, opening my bladder full force at once. She must've been smiling at the desperate look of humiliation my face would have been giving away. My hands dove for my pussy, where the gusher came at last. My fingers were at work trying to block the flow or at least direct it, but quite ineffectively. It was no use getting up, I would spray a trail all over the place.

She immediately replaced my dripping, smelly hands around her head, so I would be kissing her lips again, and I felt her hands replace mine between my legs. It was a hi pressure shower, and she kept splashing it up against me inside of my silk panties, and splashing more on my breasts, higher each time. It ran down my front and back now, soaking the comforter under my wet knees, running down my calves, my hot piss across my feet and between my toes. There was no telling how long I could go, it had been an eternity now, and the bed reeked. Now, she splashed me in the face though I tried to keep my eyes open to see, and my hair was turning damp. I was going to smell bad when this was over. (if I only knew how bad!)

She twisted her back to me, and laid back, her long brown soft hair falling toward me, and landing between my legs, smiling up at me, before scooting her head underneath the action. "Oh, no Beth, " I warned as if she didn't know what she was doing to herself. Then I heard her garling me, and I started to laugh, which hurt since the pee was coming out so hard, STILL! Now I heard swallowing sounds; she was lapping me up, and I felt her tongue flicking my clit and vagina, while her lips were almost sucking me dry faster than I could pee, myself. She must have been swallowing every drop! This was too much. "Oh, noo..." I let another one rip out, it sounded almost wet, and seemed to echo off the walls. (I'm sure it was my imagination, but" and you could really smell it. I mean bad. Like the sewage treatment plant or the meat-packing plant. It hovered there, burning the nose. I couldn't imagine how it smelled to Beth down there. Finally, I was just at a steady dribble, and she poked her finger at my asshole, and my body convulsed. More farting seemed to be triggered, and I felt my muscles squeeze like my ass was going to throw up.

"Look, Beth. . ." I pleaded, completely unsure what to say, or what was going on for that matter. It's impossible to drink urine. Isn't it? I mean, that stuff is poison, isn't it? It surely wasn't meant to drink it. She'll be sick won't she? She'll throw it back up any moment! I told myself that what comes from the body can't be harmful what comes from the body must be safe. Yeah. And what comes from the body came in the body, maybe in another form, but it had the same basic ingredients, didn't it? Just then, another involuntary muscle contraction pushed the stuff in my intestines forward with a force my voluntary muscles hadn't anticipated. I felt it poke out, and I groaned loudly as I tried to use my voluntary muscles to retract it. It had an excruciatingly sting that felt as though there were pieces of glass shredding the sides of my sphincter, I was going to bleed from this one. There was no way I was going to poo in front of her. And on the bed! On the comforter, right between my legs...I don't think so. "Beth!" I stared at her trying to convey, "you're not actually going to let this happen are you; I gotta go and now and you seem oblivious." Finally, she broke the silence that was making me feel all the more insecure.

"Becky, dear, just let it come out. It's the most natural thing in the world. Free your body, and liberate your mind from that fear of the unknown." Sure her persuasive words made sense, but this would be disgusting--repulsive, even. Dropping my feces all over the bed? I fretted and shook my head I couldn't.

"What's the matter, did your daddy brainwash you when he potty-trained you? Did he slap you when you pooped your diaper? Did he tell you your shit was evil? Possessed? It's harmless, it's just food without the nutrients, and some methane to make it stink--which I kinda like. Are you afraid of a natural bodily function?"

"Gimme a break. Shit is full of germs and bacteria!" I countered.

"Yes, and where do they come from in the first place?" was Beth's confident retort.

"No, offense but, what about AIDS or herpes or hepatitis or all those STDs; that's just asking for trouble!" I returned after a moment of contemplation.

"That's what you needed that medical exam with your doctor. They normally just give you shots when you leave the country. Remember all of those tests? A digestive lab exam, and we researched your references to determine the frequency and habits for the last six months of your sex life. We do a cursory study of all of our guests. That's the main reason for needing a sponsor to visit Scatia." she answered patiently.

I couldn't think of any other objections besides it seeming sick and perverted. Then again, I did feel like I really enjoyed peeing on her, and the feeling of my piss splash all over my bottom. I knew it was pointless to argue what she already knew, and anyway, she seemed to know more. She was completely beyond my defenses now. I figure if this woman wants nasty, let's see how far she'll go. At the worst, I'd feel uncomfortable. There was a fading thought in my mind saying it was gross and wrong, and even a bad thing. But, strangely enough, it wasn't my voice. Then she released the pull on my panties, so her face was out, and pulled me around, so I lay on top of her, face to face. Her face really reeked from the pee and she was absolutely soaked. Her mascara and lipstick were smeared across her face, and her hair was drenched. Some of the dark yellow fluid ran from her ears and dripped from her nose. Lying on top of her firm body, nipples to nipples, my feet came up to her knees. I kissed her neck all over and buried my curious nose into her hair. It still smelled good like conditioner, but there was no denying the urine. I consumed myself in the wetness, and, especially the stink of my own urine.
The minute I distracted myself from my having to poo, my shit bolted out like it would last as long as my pee. After the razor sharp tip poked back out, my poop was soft and firm, and mashed against my panties, pushing them out and making the silk stretch tight along my clitoris, which was saturated like a damp glue to the panties. She turned her head looking for mine, she had a smile of madness on her face, and we kissed so deep I was sure I would fall into her throat. My tongue found every tooth and examined every crevice of her mouth. Her hand reached down my wet back and held the panties as they filled up. She pulled and applied a little pressure mashing it up toward my backside, and making it collect at my legs where the elastic stopped it. It felt so orgasmic I couldn't believe it. She reached her hand gently between my legs and eased them apart from the tight flex I had. She guided the feces, delicately kneading it along my pussy, my clitoris, getting some in my gasping vagina, and up toward my nicely shaved pubes. It was still so thick that it strained my ass hole muscles like it was coming out sideways. I had hoped I wasn't bleeding. The heaviness, the weight, and the inescapable stink of the poo poo was enough to make me have an orgasm, although I allowed myself several small vaginal orgasms. I couldn't understand the effect this was having on me.

"Oh, yes. It feels so good coming out! You like this, Beth? Do you like holding my doo doo?"

"Yes, very much. Doo doo? What? Is that what you call it? Doo doo?" Beth asked.

"When we were little, yes. Kids call it that." I giggled.

"Doo doo, huh? That's cute. I like that word. It sure beats feces!" Beth was giggling too, but neither of us were distracted.

She still rubbed my shit in, while I continued what must have been a three foot continuous tube. It felt ... beyond words, I never wanted to run out of poop feeling her hand there, massaging me and working it around. My panties felt inflated, and pressed the wait of the shit against from all points. Finally, the end of the shit came in small dumps, very soft and slightly runny, and I farted a lot more. Beth seemed to be more turned on than I was, and then I heard her let a fart of her own that put mine to shame. The smell was quite possibly lethal if I had my nose down on her. "How does that feel? If you still want a toilet, maybe I could work something out." she smiled expectantly.

"I have never done anything like this in my life. Nothing. Even close. I may never use a toilet again!" and I broke into giggles. Once I get the giggles, I'm like a little teasing school girl who giggles all day at anything. "I heard a loud one coming from you, I think it's your turn next!" I said, and stuck my finger up her ass hole, feeling an experience like I had been doing this all of my life. My finger got maybe two inches before I felt the tough tip of something big. Something like a boulder that would start an avalanche if I played carelessly with it.

I lifted myself a little as she turned over onto her back underneath me, and my face lay over her pussy. My nasty paper-thin silk diaper now damp leaked with brown sweat, perspiring through the invisible strands in the material. This would be her entire view as my panties hovered just over her face. As I lay with my face just over her panties, she gushed a piss that brought me tears of envy while I was bending my face down to kiss her flower. I was dying to see her pussy, see it, taste it, eat it, everything. Her panties made no effort to stop her flow, and it all shot through the seams and threads of her panties, which were identical to mine. (except for size, that is) I cupped my hand between her crotch so the flow would contain in the panties better. I could smell the salty, acidic flavor and put my nose and mouth on the stream of white foam that was lathering out of her panties.

Suddenly, I felt Beth sliding down my own panties, which were sticky and pulled on my ass and pussy, and a heavy, mushy hunk of dung wedged between my butt cheeks. Without warning, I felt Beth's tongue probing and devouring my disgusting ass, poop and all. This was too much, and I opened my mouth, not to have an orgasm, and started lapping up Beth's piss. It was foul and smelled like sour, old beer. It was almost syrupy, but bright yellow. Her hot, sticky, stinky piss drenched me, not just my face, all the way down my body. Then I cupped my lips over her pee hole while it filled me at full force. My mouth felt grossly bitter and my tongue wanted to reject it, but I quickly acclimated in my state of arousal, and force swallowed it, sip by sip, drink by drink, until I could lap it up, guzzling it from its source as fast as she could supply it. Now my own ass was smashing Beth's face, and smearing hunks of soft shit all over. Her mmmmhhhing and eewwweeeing were echoing off the walls and that sucking, slurp sluuuuurrrrppppkk, sssllllluuuuuuurrrrrrrpppp sound drove me crazy all the more. I was afraid to turn my head.

I put my finger into her crack again to tease it. Her rectum was flexing, though I didn't think it was voluntary. It felt like it was pulling on my finger. I think if she wanted to, she could have locked it there like a vice. Each time her hole released a second, a sound of rushing gas whished out barely audibly against my hand, fuming the smell in the room thicker and denser. It was strange that it didn't make me sick because I was so turned on, it was like the point of no return. I pulled my finger out to look at it when she relaxed a moment. It was brown! The poo stuck on my finger like caked on like mud only lighter colored. I rubbed it between my index and thumb...it was so smooth and soft, almost greasy, but it was solid. The incredible Play Poox dough, I thought to myself, awed at my perverse act and the rebellious feeling that lingered in my mind that I was doing something I wasn't supposed to doo. Ha! My heart was pounding as my inhibitions gradually slipped entirely. I brought my finger up to my nose. PU!! This poop was funky. I stared at my finger for a while up close, then rubbed it across my nostrils, smearing some inside. Then I slowly inserted it into my mouth and sucked until it was clean. I had another orgasm. This was an orgasm record for me so far.

But her mouth was working overtime on me, and she sucked all over down there. I couldn't help but to rub and grind my pussy and well buried shit hole all over Beth's face. The thought of a fantasy session with Amanda occurred to me about the subject of asphyxiation, and our pitiful attempt at it. With the erotic thought of that though, I quivered and squeezed my poop lodged in my crotch on Beth's nose and mouth and squeezed my cheeks together very slowly to show her what I was doing.

That was her trigger, because a popping sound, and then several more erupted from her anus, and instinctively pried open the front of her panties as the loaf came out. It came nice and slow, unlike mine, but nothing could have prepared me for the smell that was to come. It was a thick, suffocating odor of gas and poop covering the room like a sewer blanket, cutting any trace of the fresh tropical air, or oxygen for that matter. The room had to be 90% methane, and I gasped in heaves for it; I couldn't get enough. Her piss must've been 300 degrees, but her gas was infernal. Her shit was a rich dark brown, smooth in most places, bumpy and cracked in some others, but it held together like a moist brownie. It got more tan, and also smoother as it progressed. I let a good amount smash up around her hole and cheeks, then kneaded it toward her leg bands, and let her keep pushing the rest out toward the front--toward my transfixed eyes. It was as thick as three inches wide, and so far a good foot pushed out already. The smell was so much better than her pre-shit fumes, that I was actually considering tasting it. I knew if I were watching this from outside a window, I would probably hurl until I puked blood, but being in it, like this, so seduced, so aroused, was an entirely different world. And an entirely different Rebecca!

The length and the weight of the long smooth turd wanted to collapse from the curl around her bottom up her crotch, and pubes toward me made it try to break, but I wanted it whole and held it between my two hands like a snake. Finally, my chin on her abdomen, the front end of the poop gently kissed my lips, then beckoned entrance pushing at my lips. They didn't want to let this foreign thing in, but again, my new found sexual instinct, the curiosity of the unknown was strong over me.

This thing was thicker than any cock I'd ever had, or even seen. Was I going to this? This had to be the most vile, repulsive act a human-being could do. It was still pushing at my lips. It would break if it didn't have a place to accumulate, and my lips were in the way. Ewe, but it stunk so bad! How could I let this huge brown turd into my body? Did Amanda do this? This would be so gross! What would it taste like? Would I get sick and die, like the saying "eat shit and die?" Well, omygod, Amanda must have done it. Was she this gross, this kinky? And she thought I would be. Beth's tongue sent electricity up the clitoral nerve endings, and my jaw spasmed open. She must have pushed or squeezed hard, because that poop log entered me. Rational Rebecca was no where to be found. I was just an animal now. Like the rabbits that feed on their own dump, the dogs that play and roll in it.

Now it scraped over my teeth, and my heart was going boom boom boom. It glazed my tongue and then I felt the weight of Beth's dump completely stretch my mouth apart. My lips cracked and my jaws were at standing room only. At first I didn't even taste anything. Then I did. It wasn't at all like I would've expected or imagined, not that I had thought of it ever before. It wasn't bad at all. It sure wasn't chocolate, but somehow, my heart would've have been racing, and my pussy would've have been aching so if it had been.

It wasn't that bitter. But I gagged and retched. My body knew what it was, too, apparently. But I was determined to go nonstop. Now it filled up around my teeth, and I clenched down in it, feeling how smooth it was, and squeezed my ass on Beth like a vice, involuntarily, as shivers were dominating my body. My pussy was on such fire, I could feel the thump of it's pulse. Now the shit covering my bottom and pussy was tingling, and I knew it would be burning soon, but I didn't care. With that thought, that I didn't care, I opened up my throat for an instant, surprising my reflexes before they could clasp my throat shut and make me retch, and swallowed. I expected one quick gulp. It didn't stop there. Since Beth was still dumping, though slower now, and I was a bit out of breath, the very end of it that was already in the back of my throat stayed connected and pulled its weight behind it. I chewed my jaws to make it smaller, and a pound or two went down. It was piled into my nose, and I could barely breathe. Shit was spilling--or dropping--off of me and splashing in the inch deep pool of piss that we lay in. Immediately my stomach was upset, but I knew it would stay down, and a horrible, putrid belch came up a million times worse than the poop itself.

I was coming now, and the electric wave of shock was about to burst, so I dove my face into the mess that filled Beth's panties, and buried my face with my mouth still open, pressing my face against the mass, making the poop squeeze up my nostrils, cover my eyelids, creep into my ears, clump in my hair as I shook my face back and forth in what was the deepest part of Beth--her own excrement. I clamped my mouth down though it was full, and the shit (this part tasting kind of a grainy texture) bulged out my cheeks. The orgasm took over, the orgasm that to this day I could never top. It boiled up inside and spilled out every pore in my body. It turned all the muscles on simultaneously in my body, and I convulsed a foot above Beth, than landed back on top of her. For the rest of the day I had quivers, smaller and smaller diminishing aftershocks from that orgasm. I would come automatically, and my whole body went limp.

"Rebecca?" Beth slurped, slurring my name with her mouth still half full.

"Yes, sweetie?" I answered coolly.

"You are the best I've ever had. Nothing will ever top that. You are something special, you know that?" Beth awed.

"No, you were, Beth. But were not done, yet, are we?" I giggled, taking two handfuls of Beth's mess into my hands, it took some strength, the top part of it was a slobbery mess, but the bottom was quite fresh.

Then I dropped half of it right on her poor face, I couldn't even see part of it. The other part I spilled across her luscious breasts. Then, I dropped the weight of my body on top of her, the poop between our breasts, squirted out up on my already covered chin. It made mushy gurgly sounds as I vibrated myself on them. Both of our nipples dug into each other's like rocks, and then our faces meshed, sharing our flavors. She turned me over, laying all of her weight now on top of me, but not quite crushing me. And all I could see was brown. She reached into the nightstand drawer and produced a double header U-shaped dildo, and stuck an end in each of us. We got off again and again. I savored the taste of my new natural aphrodisiac, and swallowed more what I could, which was very little at a time. She wiped my face with her hand, and I did hers, so we could see each other's faces again.

"I think you could use some mouthwash, you know your breath really stinks?" Beth smiled again.

"Hey, what can I say. Shit happens." I said and the giggles came back.

"All natural mouthwash. We'll rinse each other at the same time, huh?" she smiled mischievously. And then we 69ed, and I got to see those beautiful half moons jutted down on my face. Her caked on asshole had resumed its tiny size. It was hard to believe how wide it could be when it had to. The we let go a synchronous torrent of piss into each others mouths. The shit juice was hardening in my mouth already, but the piss loosened it up and I drooled it down my neck, along with the vast well of Beth's cum, and gargled and swallowed and molded to each other like few people can. I would never be the same again. I couldn't wait to see Amanda, to share this with her now, but oh how our friendship would be different.

Beth and I showered thoroughly, used lots of cleansers and moisturizers and deodorants, then sat under a UV light to kill any bacteria or germs that could've survived the chemicals. I still smelled, and expected that would take a lot more to dispel. She looked out of the window at the sun, apparently deciding what time it must've been, and grabbed my arm, and said, "Becky, we're in a hurry, I didn't realize how much time went by. We missed dinner, well, you know, the other kind of food, and we're on kind of a strict diet around here. We must eat lots and lots, and exercise lots and lots. We should shit at least twice a day. The pit has already started! I can't believe how fast that went. I'm sorry, Becky this is my fault, put on your panties, there's a fresh pair of the silk in the drawer, now let's run!" "Okay, okay, Beth, I'm comming. The pit? The pit?" I've never been one to tolerate suspense. "The Shit Pit, the Pool Meet. You'll see. Come on."

That irritated me not to have any explanation. But I suppose it would keep me aroused just to imagine what would be next. Ordinarily my expectations far overkill the deserved suspense, but in this case, I knew my expectations couldn't possibly do anything that lay ahead on this island that would let my expectations down.

We had a fantastic feast at the restaurant. Beth told me everything was prepared based upon the way the food would look after it had been eaten. I got the giggles again. The deserts were incredible. We had lots and lots of cooked vegetables and a big pot roast. A little ribs and lots of baked beans. But no, absolutely no corn! Everything was kinda blended together already like a casserole. Casserole in. Casserole out. Wow.

We came to a small cement building with no windows, only a huge machine going into it that looked like a big air conditioner. It was very loud. There was a revolving door on the other side; it had a big UV light in the ceiling of the door panel, and had little holes like spray nozzles in the floor and ceiling. Beth took me by the hand and got in first. She put her back against the rear of the cylindrical door, then pulled me in against her, facing her.

"Don't open your mouth or your eyes, in here, Becky, not until I tell you it's okay. This is going to sterilize us before we enter. Hold your arms apart a little, and your legs, and pull your panties off quickly, hold them in your hand, okay?"

"Okay," I said, a little nervous. Then she hit a button, there was a beep. The compartment moved halfway around so that we were completely enclosed. Then I felt like I was in a dishwasher. What smelled like alcohol jetted from above and below me. It tickled, some shot up at my pussy and burned quite a bit. And I could see the UV glow through my eyelids. Finally, it was over, and it opened all the way around revealing a dimly lit room, and stench was overwhelming, and my knees buckled, and I started to fall.

"You'll get used to it in a minute or so." She sat me down on a bench, and rubbed my shoulders. Her hands felt wonderful, and I completely regained my balance and my senses. The stink was beyond words, I mean, whoa! "It smelled like 100 women shit in here." I told Beth, grimacing.

She laughed, "Oh, silly. More like 5,000, sweetie." It sounded like a locker room. I heard giggling, and shouting, and laughing echoing off the walls like it had been a locker room. She lead me around the corner, and my eyes dropped out!

There were twenty women in here gathered around a...a....a pool, but the pool was brown! Almost black! It was perfectly round, and the sides appeared to be sloped at sharp degree, because there was a taller girl bobbing up and down at the center. It was about ten feet across. Girls were jumping in and trying to climb out, while some girls were pulling their legs back in. It was filled to the rim with poop. I was dizzy again just looking at it. The girls ranged from very pretty to gorgeous. Some were apparently playing games splashing at each other, others were busy furiously rubbing their clits. One trio was in a 696, if there is such a thing. Everywhere, everything was brown---the walls, the floor, the benches, and the girls, of course, from hair to toes. I caught one of the girls by surprise who was squatting over another girl that looked like she might have been blonde under the mess. They must have been teenagers, 17 or 18, they looked too young. The girl on her knees had her mouth between the other blonde's legs and was eating very wet, slushy poop from her....from her PUSSY! She must have stuffed a gallon of shit up her vagina, and the other girl had been plumbing it out of her, gulping every drop. Another girl stood straight up, shooting an arc of piss into another girl's wide-open mouth who lay 6 feet away. Still another couple were riding each other. They had their legs cradling the other's so that their pussies joined, only they were both simultaneously pissing. The sprays met each other, and splattered every which way. Their pussies were smacking up against each others frantically. Those girls were the loudest. They all looked up when we approached.

Beth announces, "I hope you'll make our new visitor, Rebecca, feel right at home here, girls. Go easy on her, though, she just ate, okay?" I still stood there nervous as hell, though I might have an orgasm any second just watching what was going on in here.

A green eyed brunette smiled, calling out, "Don't worry, sexy, it's heated," and giggled. They all seemed to be checking me out, and quite approvingly if I may add.

Another girl, an incredibly hot red-head with a poopy, shaved pussy applauded, shit flying from her hands, called in a slow, soft seductive southern belle voice, "C'mon in darling, this is where the shit hits the fan!" and she motioned for me to join her in the pool.

"You must have had quite a welcome from Beth, Becky, you guys are an hour late!" said a woman who shamed Beth, apparently, she knew her as a coworker on the island.

"All right, who farted?" One of the girls joked. More laughter.

"Hey, shit happens!" said another girl. More applause.

I joined right in with them, feeling quite at home all the sudden, "You're all full of shit. How's the water?" I said.

"Warm, but one body short of the boiling point." came the answer, again from the southern belle. "Of course, it's customary, so they tell me as an initiation, to dive in with your mouth open, so you can get a taste of the history here--"

"But first the rules," said the friend of Beth's, "only no pissing in the pit, only on the floors since there's drains there. And second, no diarrhea---unless you talk to Sara first, she likes to help with those problems," she pointed to a cute small breasted blonde who responded with a blush, under her brown-stained face.

"Poop is the main course, tonight. Followed by dump, dung, shit, and feces for desert. You can wash it all down with some deliciously creamy hot piss!"

And I came to the side, and aimed at the center, and jumped high, not knowing where the bottom might be exactly, and did a perfect swan dive into the center with my eager mouth wide open. I tasted the most repulsive, sickening feces on the way to the bottom, and my pussy fire erupted. On my tongue, I tasted a smorgasbord buffet of several thousand women's combined logs, now well blended, but still not completely after who knows how long. Six years as I would discover later. Some were thick, some runny, some light tan, some pitch black, some tough, some soft and tender, some still very lumpy like big raisins, and some actually almost crunchy. I wanted to die in here. When I came back up, I only saw brown.

I went over to the southern red-head, she said her name was Chelsea. She had huge boobs with oversized aureoles, and piercing nipples. She asked my if she could feed me, and she turned around. She had the most incredible round, perky ass, and it was already twitching.

"A couple of us, me and Laura, decided to hold ours for you. So they've been aging and fermenting just for you, Becky, and I'm glad to now be looking at you." She smiled at me between her legs. She didn't pull her cheeks apart, so I let my face handle that, too. There was her log, now, peeking out. Even with the incredible stench of the room, her smell was clear. Her cheeks were puckering now by themselves from the force of the shit, and I knew it would be a good one. The skin that met over her ass hole parted company for the wide load coming through, and there it was. It was very light brown, but the perfect semi-soft consistency after you got past the rock hard head of it. Oh, what I would do for a man right now. But hey, all in good time. The problem would be finding one as gross as me and these women were back home.

I munched it very slowly, feeling it accumulate in my mouth, letting my saliva slowly dissolve it and break it down. I was surprised how quickly it did. Then she started a fart that lasted a long time, and I inhaled it as deep as I could as if it were a drug, or like the bong I had in college. Then more shit, this time in little balls, and I managed to keep them all coming in my mouth, and chewed them as best I could. Shit-juice drooled from my mouth and lips, down my neck and breasts. And after I just went to all that trouble getting clean, too! While I did this, another blond girl kissed me on the cheek and smiled, I looked at her while my cheeks bulged, still madly gobbling away at Chelsea, and then I felt her slimy hair between my lips, and she got busy on my clit.

Now, I was swallowing wildly, driving my nose and mouth deeply into Chelsea, and she had to push back at me to keep herself from falling forward. I knew I was going to get off any second now, it was only a matter of allowing it; I would wait until the last piece from Chelsea, and then I would get off while she peed on me. Now, came the last piece, the runny soft part, like diarrhea. That part was a little harder for me to get down, I don't know why, maybe the taste was worse. That part I spit up a little bit, and it squirted up my nose, and burned, even my eyes teared. But I screamed in orgasm as my body jolted, and Chelsea spouted off her bladder, which I anxiously washed down.

I thanked her, and then as if I was a wonderwoman or something, the gorgeous blonde, who had serviced me climbed up my body, sliding her back up the slimy floor, now looking into my eyes. Her baby blues burned through me, and I thought I might have been able to fall in love with another woman just having her eyes stare into my own. Her skin was very pale, which contrasted nicely against the shit smeared all over her like mud. Her accent was a big turn on, she carried herself so elegantly, so royally. She seemed to notice the way I felt, because she hesitated before she spoke, "You're beautiful, Rebecca, you know that? Well, if you're still hungry, you can have mine. But I want you to do it in the pit, under the surface. How does that sound?"

"Like an orgasm ready to fire. I only wish that I could see your poop, I can't under there," I smiled.

"Oh, they'll be plenty of opportunities here, Rebecca, c'mon." she jumped in like a cannonball, and shit jumped up over everyone, nearly in my eyes! I slid in and joined Laura, we kissed very passionately first, then she told me to hurry, because she couldn't hold it much longer.

The poop pit enveloped me, the slime was under my fingernails again, between my toes, and felt incredible between my legs. I took a huge breath. I could still taste smaller chunks caught between my teeth, and a bitter taste in the back of my throat which I was actually starting to like. I felt very envious of Beth suddenly, that she got to work here, spend her life here. That would be a dream. I guided myself down Laura quickly, and got to her spot. There were bubbles climbing up my face. It actually felt like the bubbles were alive, the way they struggled to crawl up through the deep mass of shit that buried me. Her shit came. Only I'm sure it was diarrhea, all of it. It was very broken and wet, and had that terrible taste. It was shooting out of her with quite a speed, and I knew since it was diarrhea, this would go on awhile. But I was so turned on by Laura, that her runs turned me on all the more. The taste was pure poison, and it really burned. I might even puke it up down here. Oh, well, at least she wouldn't notice. I put my fingers up her vagina while I ate (or drank) her shit.

She was so loose, I slipped my whole hand in, then started trying to fill her while I frantically ate what seemed like would last forever. Now I was sucking with all of my might, I was even swallowing some of the older shit that surrounded my mouth, and tasted a helluvalot better. I was sucking farts out of her now, but it kept coming, shit too. I couldn't do this much longer, I was really out of oxygen, and my heart was pounding extremely fast. I found myself unbelievable turned on not being able to breathe, and kept pushing myself to stay down there. I was shaking my ass, and squeezing my legs together hard, so that the shit in the pit massaged my pussy. Finally, I had an orgasm, stronger than ever, and a lot faster than ever, probably because my body was surrendering so I would go up and breathe. Finally i did come up. I gasped and gasped while Laura wiped the shit off of my nose and mouth so I could breathe better, it was more than an inch thick! I closed my mouth, and blew my nose as two shit bullets shot out of my nose. "Not bad, one minute, twenty seconds said Beth looking at a clock on the wall.

"Oh, Rebecca," Laura said, "Thank you, that was delightful."

"Are you ready to get stuffed. I've never been really stuffed full before, can we try?" I asked, begging like a little girl.

"I was just thinking of that, my girl." Laura replied enthusiastically.

And we laid 69 style, but on our sides by the pit, grabbing heaping hand-fulls giggling and moaning at the incredible feeling of having pound after pound of shit dunked inside of our hot holes. Then Beth came over with a long flexible, bendable dildo in her hand and offered to help us use it. We gladly accepted, and when the shit was packed so densely inside our pussies that it was pumping itself out, Beth slid me and Laura's pussies bulls eye against each other, and put the dildo up Laura's ass hole. She moaned loudly and shook for a moment, then Beth put the other end inside of my own ass hole, which was quite a tight fit, but felt so good it was almost painful. It felt like I had to take a huge crap but had major constipation, because when my shit hole rejected it, it went deeper into Laura's, and she's rejected it back more into mine, like a reverse tug-of-war, so it actually felt as though we were fucking each other up the ass. Our pussies matched up nicely, and her shit was pumping against my own, in a sexual overload. We each came several times, screaming the loudest in the room, and got a lot of cheers. Some of the girls came over after picking up a couple of handfuls and painted our faces. I can't tell you how excited I was, I don't think I'll ever recover. Nearly everyone puked a lot that night!

We worked out hard that night running a few miles along the beach, stretching, sit-ups, push- ups, then crashed in the ocean, then had another huge dinner that night. Laura and Chelsea joined me for bed, and we slept very soundly, pissing and farting totally all over each other as we slept under a heavy blanket. We were all sweating profusely, and unbearably hot since we were in a tropical climate, but that was somehow very nice. We had a busy day the next day, Beth had warned, so we would need every minute of beauty sleep.

We slept well going to bed rather early, then had a personal wake-up call at our door by Beth. "Well, I hope the three of you slept soundly! I want all of you to join me by the gate in twenty minutes for a sunrise workout if you want breakfast, breakfasts are our specialty, and the kitchen closes early so get a move on!" And then Laura and Chelsea sprinted for their rooms to shower and get ready, twenty minutes would go fast. We worked out for an hour, and crashed in the ocean again which was surprisingly warm, I guess 'cause we were so hot! Everyone let loose enough gas to ignite with a spark. One girl, Susan, ripped one on every jumping jack! We were plenty hungry when we went to the restaurant, and everyone chowed down plenty. I especially, I wanted to shit a brick today. We went hiking after breakfast, which was a good disguise for another workout, but the scenery was magnificent. No one was surprised when Susan started whining, "Oh no, I think I'm going to poop myself." And everyone giggled and eyed her ass as we climbed higher and higher and she was taking baby steps to keep her legs together. Kami, Beth's co-worker lead the group and warned her, "You know, taking wider strides will actually hold it in longer. The more you exert yourself, the better." I didn't believe that myself, however. I was starting to fart now, as were a couple of others.

"Fuck, man. I wanted to hold it for a while, for later. I had plans for this poopy. Fuck, I think it's coming, I gotta stop. Eeewwe. It is coming. I gotta take a dump, NOW! Damn it, I didn't want it so soon." She was pretty cute, whining and fussing in her squeaky young voice. Now everyone stopped to watch, except for Kami that is. She looked like a body builder. Mmmnh, I would love to have her. She would probably wrestle me and pin me under her ass while she had a gas attack, and then poop of three foot log over my face. I wouldn't be able to breath unless I devoured all of her mess.

"No one stops, even you, Susan. You go right in those silk panties, and tighten the string if you have to. Shit a big turd while you work..." she sang to the Snow White "Whistle while you work," and then whistled it, and gave a pitiless laugh. Everyone else laughed hysterically, and joined in with the song and whistle. Kami added, "Just push it out and mush it up and squeeze it all around." I was in tears laughing, and very, very turned on. I was close behind Susan, and got to see the show from first row seats. The smell was hideous, like Mexican food shit, and was making all kinds of phhsshht pppllliiikkk ppppllllaaaaaccckkk noises as it ran out of places to swish and slid back up between her strutting buns where it came from. It was so inflated it looked like she was wearing a diaper. It hobbled and shook from side to side like it wanted to swing right out of the white panties. This was a dark, fairly solid load, but she was doing a great job tenderizing it. She kept on though, and seemed to really be getting into it. I was taking big whiffs of her mess behind her, and was about ready to eat her, but I restrained myself. Her panties were transparent now, with all of that moisture, and the poop was well defined.

I walked up behind her my front contoured her backside and whispered in her ear, "You know Susan, if you tighten the drawstring on those panties, you'll be a whole lot more comfortable. Here, let me get that for you, honey." And I slowly traced my hands along her sides, sliding them along her belly, and down into her panties accidentally (NOT) rubbing her pubic hairs and clit, then brought them up, and yanked the drawstring really tight, (yelp), and kissed her on her bare shoulders. All the while the front part of my pussy is slamming into her stuffed, packed ass, her sweaty shit staining the front of my own panties. I heard her really moan and groan now. The shit couldn't just stay in a big pile against her ass with it so tight. It had to squeeze down her legs, and the best part, squeeze against her pussy. It was really squishing now, and everyone could hear it. Most of us were fingering ourselves off as we hiked along. Susan sneaked her fingers down there, I doubt anyone else noticed until later. She would bring a finger full of dung up to her nose, and then sneak it into her mouth. When the hike would be over, her face was a muddy brown combined with all of that sweat. We finally reached the pinnacle of the trek, the highest point on the island, and had spectacular view of the other islands and the yachts on the horizon. It was a long hike to come. . .

At the end of the hike, Kami asked who she wanted to share it with. By this point Susan was delirious, she was so turned on and hadn't been able to satiate herself. Susan picked Kami herself. Reluctantly, Kami indulged and obviously enjoyed herself. Susan slithered and climbed all over her like a monkey. She was very small compared to Kami, and Kami had her meticulously clean within a couple of minutes. While they went at it, we all circled around touching ourselves until Sara motioned we follow her lead. She loosed her panties, pulled them down a little, and sprayed a nice blazing yellow arch on the happy couple on the sand. I went next, and everyone joined in like a huge fountain, they were drenched in everyone's urine, that really excited Kami, and she went at Susan like an animal.

Then we all played in the ocean, then showered and it was already lunch time. We had a hearty lunch, more than I was used to eating in two days--and just for one meal! Lots of meat and potatoes Cajun-style, with red beans and rice, and cocktail shrimp, and lemon meringue pie. It was all very gourmet. Then we rested a bit, lying in the sun. After a while, Beth joined us, announcing it was her turn to baby-sit us.

"We'll be playing a little game, actually a friendly contest. So everyone up and at 'em; follow me!" We came to a clearing in the woods. Covered by a thick, dark plastic lid was a big heated pickle barrel looking thing. I followed over, enjoying the feeling of walking with the panties I had just soaked from the four Ice Teas I had with lunch. It still ran down my legs. Then I realized that this wasn't a pickle barrel at all, although it looked full of pickle juice.

"Sixty gallons of hot piss from more than fifty women, perfectly sterilized." Beth announced as the spectators ooowwed and aaahhed with exaggerated delight. "The rules of the game: two women will play against each other each match. I will drop a log of poop into the heated piss and say ready, set, go! It sinks fast you have to be faster. Don't bang heads, now. Each log is at least a foot-long and over two inches thick, hand selected. All poop has been generously donated by the native men of this island. It, too, has been well sterilized. Nobody has to play, of course. Lesbians can choose a woman's log if she so chooses. But I assure you, if you haven't had a man's shit before, you haven't lived. Much more flavor, and, of course, triple the size, because we all know men are big assholes. This is valuable shit ladies, don't lose it to the bottom of the barrel, by that time it's saturated and almost impossible to bring back up. This is like bobbing for apples, only with an opponent that is bobbing for the same one, and there's only one apple, so-to- speak. You must swallow as much as you can so you have more of it than your adversary. All of us are judges, and you must eat it outside the barrel so that we can all see you do it. Don't get stuck in the barrel, I don't want you drowning in this, and don't hurt your opponent."

"What does the winner get?" I asked jumping up and down, I was ready to go.

"Thank you, Becky, I was just getting there. Winner of the tournament receives a free two week pass for two, back to the island anytime at her leisure, first class accommodations, with a friend-- or lover, whatever. We play this tournament style, in a way. The two fastest, and most fun winners of all of the matches today, will play the championship tonight under the moon at the campfire. Any questions? Good. Becky, you can go first since you seem so anxious. And your opponent is. . . how about. . . Theresa."

I couldn't have been happier. I knew already that I would win against poor little damsel Theresa, and I could give her my own consolation prize later. Theresa was fine, perhaps one of the hottest girls among us, she was a bit shy to talk, but not when it came to other things. Beth walked over to a thermal plastic case and returned with a whistle around her neck, and a gigantic brown snake. My clitoris erupted at the sight and smell of it. It had a pungent, sickeningly sweet smell to it. It was smooth and shiny deep brown, and quite curvy. It was the biggest, thickest, longest, fattest load I had ever seen in all my life. It stretched from Beth's right elbow across her forearms, her bridged hands, and up to her left elbow. She had trouble keeping it straight. It must've been two feet long, and I'm not exaggerating. What did these islanders eat, anyway? It could've been 10 oversized mouthfuls and a couple of stomach fulls. I thought there was no chance in hell.

"As long as you get more than your opponent." Beth informed, reading the expression on our faces pretty well. We were all smaller framed than Beth, some considerably, like me. She held it like a treasure, very steady so that it didn't roll off onto the grass or break into pieces. Then she stood between us giving me a wink, and set it on the surface of the piss delicately. She nodded for us to approach, and Theresa and I stood opposite the huge barrel, the aroma of the urine stifling. Nevertheless, I was eager to taste this mother load, and was Theresa drooling!

"Stand side by side, I don't want you two banging your heads together. Remove your panties. Every girl for herself, and wait until I blow the whistle. Theresa, can you put this thing in my mouth for me." And she nodded thanks to Theresa, and she took her position. Beth brought her hands out quickly underneath it, paused a moment, and blew the whistle.

I closed my eyes and dove slightly first, but I could feel Theresa's back against mine, squeaking against my pissy skin. The warm pee tingled against my skin. I was so turned-on, my vagina was spasming open, letting air bubbles shooting up, and that hot piss filling inside me. It burned a little, but in a very good way. I opened my mouth to taste the piss, and swallowed a lot by accident. What a taste. Very sour, very bitter. But it gave me a quick orgasm. Now I was in over my knees standing on my hands upside down in the piss, and I tasted something funky with my tongue. I drank and sucked it in, trying to filter the water out, knowing I was upon the shit. Suddenly, I felt Theresa's cheek on mine, and I plunged myself in deeper. I drank and sucked it in and felt the hot humongous mass stretch my mouth wide and absorb my teeth. My stomach ached with nausea of uric acid, but that would wait. Holding onto the sticky fat salami turd in my mouth, I tried not to bite it off and kicked my legs over the barrel to pull myself out. But I couldn't. I was losing my breath fast and panicking, and my feet were losing their grip on the edge. As I kicked my legs every which way, I farted a long jet stream of bubbles. Theresa was crushing me against the side. She must have realized I had it already, at least half of it was smushed inside my mouth, the other half, my free hand held to my face. I was really needing oxygen now, and was turned-on really bad. Bad? Then my bladder broke from my panic, and I pissed up toward the surface, later Chelsea told me everyone saw it shooting up over the barrel between my legs. I was upside down still and had no leverage to get back out as I had practically made myself fall in.

The excitement and terror made me open my eyes, which was a big mistake, but just in time to see Theresa's face coming at mine. I had another orgasm as her mouth covered mine. She was trying to steal my treasure out of my mouth. Of course, I still had half of it in my hand. Fuck! Theresa was a fighter, all right. My clitoris burned and swelled and now I thought I was going to poop just as I felt someone pull on my leg, then another on my other leg. As I tried not to gasp for air underwater, or underurine, I chewed the shit in my mouth, still refusing to release it. Now I was up and over the side, Beth had pulled us both up. I swallowed half of the load in my mouth, and breathed through my nose a long, long inhale and blinked my eyes back open.

Surprised and shocked, I saw Theresa a foot from my face opening her eyes at me on the other end of the huge poop that hung between us. Theresa tried to give me a wide-eyed smile. She was closing on me, getting closer to my face, eating an inch with each munch. I sucked the shit down my throat but it was too heavy and too thick, and I chewed and chewed as fast as I could. It was very moist now, and tasted like a million flavors just like Beth had said. A man's shit was pretty damn good, better than most women's. Well, this man's load, anyway. We were gulping for all we were worth. We both were made loud gagging and gurgling sounds that anyone in a mile could've heard. Finally, Theresa smashed the remaining four inches or so between our faces, when I brought my hand up to clear my nose, because it was hard to breathe and I was still out of breath. She looked at my hand and saw before I realized what I had. . . the other half of the log! This would never end. The shit in our mouths were plopping all over each other's breasts, which mashed up against one another's. She grabbed my hand and smashed it into my face, and pushed me over into the dirt. Everyone was cheering wildly. Theresa landed on top of me, and lapped the shit off of my face, swallowing more than could seem possible. Then at once, in a moment everyone would talk about for the rest of the sojourn, Theresa stopped and released a stentorian belch that hurt my own ears, and smelled of rotten eggs. Everyone, including Beth, fell over in hysterics. I seized the opportunity and toppled her over so that I was on top, devouring her face.

Some of her mouthful spilled from her belch, and my mouth was already there to steal it. Our cheeks were both bulging out to our ears, and I spread my legs a little so our pussies would meet. Now she rolled me over. Then I her. And we continued rolling over each other, eating from each other like wild, rabbid animals, until the very last ounce of poop was swallowed. At that point, we collapsed on each other. And I deep kissed her for a very long time. I tasted everything in that mouth of hers, and then hawked a big throaty one into her throat. She choked a little, and I apologized while she coughed, very sincerely, when all at once, she started to ralph. I froze. She came right for me, and puked all over my breasts. On purpose, of course. Then I puked all over her pussy. The crowd was going mad. Beth blew the whistle after she finally had seen enough, and was clearly quite breathtaken. "That was quite possibly the best the island has ever seen. And I must declare you both a tie." Everyone cheered, and applauded.

"I think we'll postpone the contest until tomorrow, if nobody else minds. I'm exhausted from just watching them. Any one want to go to the pit, I need to relieve some tension. Theresa, and Rebecca, you two can be excused to rest or whatever you want. Okay, everyone, let's go!" Beth cried. Theresa and I did just that, we rested in each other's arms. And then she awoke me, and we got under the covers where it was way too hot, pooped our own motherload right onto each other's pussies, and then straddled each other until dinner. I can't count the number of times I came, or tell you how sore my pussy was. It was phenomenal. This was the highlight of the trip, I wished camera's were allowed on the island, but my memories, experiences, and learning has lead me on since great adventures. Maybe I'll make a movie. Would anyone else buy it, though?