Thread: Adult Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 05:31 AM
opels

Default Unexpected Dinner Plans

I knew there was a problem when Jessica left me in the bathroom. She said something about I'd better wash up for dinner. But, I didn't smell anything cooking in her apartment. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. After she opened it, a slew of female voices echoed down the hallway. I started to think that maybe one of her friends brought something to eat. Just as I walked out of the bathroom to see who came in, Jessica was right there to push me back in. She closed the door behind her and asked if I washed my face yet. I said no, and asked her what the rush was for. It didn't appear there was anything to eat yet. She quickly followed up with "Oh there's plenty to eat... trust me!

I questioned her with "What is there to eat...leftovers in the refrigerator?"

She replied, "A whole smorgasbord. Now do me a favor and wash your face quick... I really need to set the table."

She was out the door while I turned to the sink and washed up. While washing, I couldn't help noticing the strangest looking toilet on the floor. She had a regular bowl...and then this really low one. I didn't remember her telling me she had a kid.

Wait... maybe I should backup real quick, and tell you how I met Jessica. This morning, I went out for my usual jog in the park near my house. I usually see the same people every morning: Generation X-ercise. Well, this morning, I saw the most beautiful legs glide past me. As I looked to match a face, there she went with a wink to me. I had to catch up to her; a beautiful blonde, wearing a visor cap and a long, stringy ponytail; swaying with her stride. She had a perfectly sweet, bubble ass that shook with each bound. After catching up, I asked her name. She replied Jessica. I gave her a really corny pick up line, which she laughed at. I smiled and asked her the usual "first meeting" questions us men ask when we want to "get some pussy". After 20 minutes of synchronized jogging and chatter, she agreed to have dinner with me. One condition, she wanted to cook dinner in her apartment. I thought to myself, COOL!

So there I was...a virtual stranger to Jessica. And here she was minding my etiquette; requiring me to wash my face before sitting at her dinner table. Well, I guess it was the least I could do before I had her suck my dick. Hehehehehehehehe!! While reminiscing over the morning's events, Jessica came in again and said she needed me to lay down on the floor. I asked why. She said she wanted me to get a good view of a crack problem. I gave her a puzzled look, and asked myself how much more strange can this situation become. I soon found out. As I lay on my back, Jessica lifted that silly kiddie toilet and placed it over my head. That's when I realized there was no bottom to it.

She lifted the lid and peered at me. My face couldn't have been more than a couple of inches away from the bottom rim. She told me to stay still and I heard some clicking. Apparently, the contraption was just fastened securely to the floor. She looked at me again and asked how hungry I was. I replied that I was famished because I skipped breakfast and lunch to enjoy her dinner. "What did you cook?" I asked.

She replied "Well, I had pizza last night, some pancakes for breakfast, and an Italian sausage sandwich for lunch. I don't know what the other girls cooked. But, don't worry, you'll find out soon enough."

I started to get a strange feeling. She reached under her sink into the vanity cabinet. Out came four pairs of hand cuffs, which she quickly fastened to each wrist and ankle. I asked what was going on. She said I was about to get dinner fed to me by the greatest waitresses in the world. I still looked puzzled as she put the lid down. "Hey, what's going on...Jessica? Jessica? JESSICA!!!???"

I heard the door close. It was really dark in my enclosure. I almost felt claustrophobic since I was kept virtually motionless. Within three minutes, there was a roar of laughter and a lot of scurrying feet. Two minutes later, I sensed the door open with the sound of giggles. Two girls entering? I wasn't sure.

Abruptly, the lid was lifted, and staring down was a gorgeous brunette with a beauty mark on her left cheek. I kept silent with a look of disbelief on my face. I started to figure out what might be going on. She looked over at her friend and said: "Well, it looks like the toilet's in working order. I hope I don't clog it up like last time."

I was perplexed. I never did anything like this before and got restless. I remained unspoken, but attempted to flail my arms and legs while she hiked her skirt up and covered my face with her derriere.

"Oh God, please don't do this" I pleaded. She giggled and broke wind resoundingly above my nose and lips. A crackling sound pervaded the pseudo-bowl, while a stream of warm piss doused my face.

She spoke to me and asked about my toilet experiences. I said I had absolutely none. She replied, "Good. I love virgins." Then, I felt a warm, icky log creep across my lips. She was emptying herself out.

"Unnng! Ungh!" Then, there was more farting and crackling. I was only inches away from her ass. She pushed her bottom to my lips, and commanded me to lick her clean. After her chunks splattered over my face, I gave her a perfect probing. She really liked it. She even spread her glory hole extra wide for it. She was in absolute heaven while riding my tongue, and managed a few more farts while it was deeply inserted. The smell was horrible. Indeed! But, the taste was euphorically merciful. The other girl giggled and said hey, don't forget me too. The first girl then obliged the other seat. The second girl had a nervous grin as she pulled her spandex down. She gleefully glanced at me upon her descent and asked the other what my tongue felt like. "Oh God, lick my ass first. I want to feel your tongue before I shit. Come on...DO IT...just do it."

I was more than willing. She enjoyed with incredible ecstasy. Almost on cue to her first moans, she released a nasty wave of liquid shit. It had the consistency of pudding; definitely not diarrhea. She whined like a little child as it sputtered out of her tight rose bud and into my maw. It was an endless, slick onslaught which was very smelly. The other girl spoke up "God you stink...Jesus!"

The girl above me chuckled "Hah, that's what happens when I eat a lot of cheese and dairy products....unggggggghhhhh! Yeah boy, eat my SHIT!" I certainly was doing just that.

Faintly, I could hear a knock at the front door to the apartment. There were male voices. Within in seconds, the male voices and Jessica's came closer to the bathroom. The second girl was just about through with her cleaning when Jessica told her to get up. There were three of them looking down at me: Jessica and two guys. The guys started smiling and asked if it was really ok for them to use me. She said enjoy your movements boys.

I was horrified, I tried even harder to get out of the contraption. One guy grabbed my crotch seductively while the other pulled his jeans and underwear down. I had a view of his hair crack descending to the seat. He started laughing as a lot of gas expelled on my face. The other guy was really massaging my dick hard now. I gave in with a hoarse whimper. The guy above me started to piss with his donkey dick. It was a very warm, salty piss. I cringed at what else was going to happen. I started to become aware of his smelly ass hairs. His butt must have reeked from not wiping. I could barely hear the other guy wish him a good shit.

I started to cry...literally. All of this was too new and forced. I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of being turned on like this. My dick was so hard from being horny...the experience became very erotic. Soon enough, my user wiggled his ass with his own chuckle and farted some more. Within moments, chunks of nasty shit rained down upon my forehead, nose, and lips. It was a very fast, berating of tender brown shit. After he was done, he commanded my to clean him thoroughly. I had no choice. My tongue entered his very loose hole, which proved to be very slick and shitty. More turds escaped his bowels and clogged my throat. The experience was humiliating. At the end of the wave, I began to realize the other guy had taken my dick out and was sucking it ravenously. I came in his mouth with excitement. The first guy stood up while the second peered down and spit cum onto my face.

The guy turned out to be a side dish, I still had a few users to go. Jessica made herself next and talked to me a bit. "See, I'm glad you skipped the other meals and made yourself hungry. Now, you get to eat up ALL my meals from yesterday and today. I took a laxative to help me feed you. She hiked up her skirt, and lowered her cute bubble ass to my face. She kept bobbing her hips into the bowl so I'd get a good sniff of her crack. A few farts came my way...but the laxative took no time in the conversion to the squishy meat. Her turds were peppered with foreign colored bits. Pepperidge Farm couldn't make a better looking cookie than her clumps of shit. She spoke during her onslaught. "Eat it bastard. Take it ALL down. That's right, good boy."

I tried in vain, but I had to let my mouth overflow or I'd choke. I felt the other girls stroking my cock by now. Three different girls entered the bathroom now. I could hear the differing voices banter about the relief felt from using me. I was starting to feel really queasy. When Jessica was through, I was amazed at how she reached in to grab the back of my head. She smooshed my nose into her dirty hole, wiping my face up and down her shitty slit. Finally, I got the ultimate kiss "goodnight" as she blew a horrendous fart into my face; and with a hideous laughter too. The other girls chorused in with their silly giggles.

I contemplated how much more I could go through before losing my mind. Finally, another girl walks proudly over hiked up her skirt. Another was posted to the side with a video camera. Instead of sitting down, the first pulled her ass cheeks apart and stooped over. I thought to myself oh GOD as she released a massive log. It started to curl out her ass, growing in length. Finally, the turd slowed its descent; its shadow looming ominously, and threatening to smack me in the face. It had to be a good 18 inches...a true BEAST! She gave a low, guttural grunt of relief and pinched it off. It seemingly melted to my face like a chocolate candy bar in the sun. Then came a long wave of piss that refused to be merciful. The other women were ecstatic. But, if nothing else, they were rewarding. I felt a very wet and warm sensation on my cock, then realized I was being sat on. It was great, the girls had so much energy, I barely had to work them over. They took turns switching, fucking me, and verbally thanking me for being their toilet. I came quite a few times during that episode. But incredibly, the evening had one more twist for me.

There was another knock at the door, but the bathroom was getting too noisy for me to hear who entered. To my horror, it was my neighbor Mrs. Stromfield. She obviously knew Jessica, but I didn't get a chance to find out the nature of their relationship. Apparently, Mrs. Stromfield was in the area and really needed to go to the bathroom before reaching home. She's an older woman; about 66 I think. Her husband was in Spain on business I believe. I figured her to be a very promiscuous lady when he was away, but by no means did I ever want to do her. She wasn't exceptionally beautiful, but had a quiet, pretty face. Her ass was amazingly plump for such a thin body. She came into the bathroom and covered her mouth from the horrible odor. The other girls apologized, and let her make her way to the toilet. It was eerie. They didn't expect her, knew she had no knowledge of what was going on, yet bid her my way. When she got atop my face, she looked down curiously and gasped as she realized I was in the bowl. She covered her mouth in disbelief. Jessica quickly came over and said they were teaching me a lesson. I tried to rape one of them, and they ganged up on me. Amazingly, Jessica convinced Mrs. Stromfield this was a fitting punishment. She lifted her dress up saying she'd love to punish me as well. Of all events to happen to me, I never would have thought I'd end up serving as a toilet for an old lady...let alone as a toilet! Oh my GOD she stank! She stunk worse than the other users' odors...including the guy. I don't know how I could determine the different degrees of bad odor, but I could. Her turds were short, 3-4 inch stumps which fell in droves. She uttered a very long sigh of relief as they pelted my lips, and bounced around my ears. The farts were synchronized with the crackling of the turds. My worst fear was about to come. As she reached for toilet paper, one of the girls said there was no need...just command me to lick her ass clean. She was delighted by the suggestion and told me angrily to clean her up. Her ass cheeks were very soft and made the entire experience much more bizarre. As I hungrily tongued her hole, she had a relapse and let loose a few more turds. She screamed out, "Oh GOD forgive me. But, this feels so good....unghhhgh!" After a few more licks, Mrs. Stromfield got up and dropped her dress. She turned and told me I'd better learn my lesson. One other girl came over and closed the lid saying, "This toilet is closed for repairs girls."