Thread: Our First MFM
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 05:33 AM

Default Our First MFM Part 2

Danny sat cross legged on the floor right in front of her & watched as I tried to remove her bra, I pretended I was having problems, I could have had it off in seconds but I drug it on for several minutes, my hard cock poking her in the back, Danny sitting on the floor in front of her staring at her juicy little pussy & stroking his rock hard cock. He was getting hotter by the second & so was she, she started to slowly open her legs a little & close them back, then open again I watched as she squirmed on the stool moving her legs open more & more.

Finally I popped her bra loose & pulled it off her tits I grabbed both of her wrists & held her arms above her head, saying there you go Danny a nice view of her sweet titties. She didn't seem to mind & even moved around a little & pushed her chest out towards Danny. He took a quick look but his eyes were more or less glued to her sweet pussy as she was still slowly opening & closing her legs.

I asked Danny if he would like to give her cunt a few licks, he replied he would love to so I told him to spread her legs & kiss her pussy. She cried out no!! and closed her legs Danny looked at me & I said go ahead kiss her hot cunt. Danny reached down & gently pulled on her legs I was shocked to see how
fast she spread wide open for him.

Danny started to work on her hot cunt, my wife was moaning & thrusting into him but at the same time she was trying to get her arms loose from my grip & saying no! no! no! she fought harder & harder so I decided I'd better let her loose after all I wanted a fun party not a rape, However all the time she was fighting me she was thrusting into Danny's hot mouth. I let go of her wrists & stepped back
expecting her to jump up & start reading me the riot act, I figured the party was over.

What happened next blew me away, I no longer had a hold of her yet her arms were still in the air flailing away as if she was still being held, still saying no! no! no! but still humping Danny's face. She was only fighting me at the same time spreading her legs farther & farther apart & humping Danny harder & harder.

I decided she was so damn hot she was not really aware of what she was doing,I knelt down, held her in my arms gave her several kisses & started sucking & kissing her titties, all the while Danny is really giving her hot cunt a good going over. I suggested we all go to the bedroom, she huskily breathed hell yes, she jumped up from the stool grabbed me & Danny by the cocks & led us to the bedroom.

She climbed on the bed laid on her back spreading her legs saying, here you go Danny .There we were my dream world come true, my hot wife laying on the bed opening her hot cunt to my best friend & wanting me to kiss & hold her.

Danny buried his throbbing cock in her juicy cunt thrusting away like a jackhammer, she was shoving her pussy up to meet every stroke & started having massive orgasms, one after another. I was totally shocked at how much raging passion she displayed, all due to a strange cock filling her juicy cunt.

Needless to say it was a fantastic night. Danny & I did any & every thing to my hot little wife's body that night. I can't tell you how many times she was fucked but Danny & I both filled that hot cunt several times. When it wasn't being fucked it was being licked, kissed, sucked, fingered. We gave every inch of her body all the pleasure we could muster for over six hours.

Danny was a great partner to share my wife with & we continued to party with him for several years, he had fucked her well over a hundred times in that time,
as he spent more time with us than with his wife. He would come over 2 or 3 times a week and almost every weekend, The nights were 2 or 3 hour party sessions, but the weekends usually lasted all day and well into the night.