View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:38 PM

Smile

I have had a similar situation and dream. I've always wanted to see my other half be blackened inter-racially but she is to innocent to have sex with another man. So I was lucky enough to find a black friend who jerked off in a condom and donated his sperm to me for the occasion!
On that beautiful nite while we fantasized about her being taken and used by our black neighbor the contraceptive plunger that she thought had contraceptive gel and cream in it only had it at the tip and back end to hold in his black cum as I inserted the applicator into her womb and pushed down on the plunger and inserted his seed into her body!
I then mounted her and gave her all I had as I pushed his seed into her body as far as I could! Little did she know as she was fantasizing about being blackened and used she had indeed received her first load of interracial cum from a black man delivered deep into her womb driven by my cock deep into her cervix.

Last edited by sherrywsw; 08-06-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: submitted by Ken her Husband