Thread: Your fantasies
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:25 PM

Default My fantasy Cum True!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffntina View Post
Describe your sexual fantasies! Your desires, dreams and passions... I think it's cool to discuss this topic... please, don't be shy!
I always had a fantasy, from a very early age, of watching a well hung black guy screwing a white girl. There's a back ground story about that which I'll bypass for now. Anyway that fantasy later carried over to our married life. Initially my wife was aghast but I eventually won her over and she would share in my fantasy whenever we were making out. About 18 months ago we were on a combined vacation/convention visit in Las Vegas. The evening prior to the commencement of the convention they held a "get-to-know-you" cocktail party. I was amazed to meet an old university and room mate friend of mine with whom I had completely lost contact with since graduation. This was because after graduation he took a position with a company in Europe while I remained close to home. Anyway, his name is Edwin, very tall, athletic and most often referred to by most women, and quiet a few men, as "The Black George Clooney." My wife was immediately attracted to him. Without going into too much detail, that night while my wife and I were making out I asked her, as I often would, "Would you like to take on a black one while we're here in Vegas?" To my surprise she replied: "Edwin?!" I responded: "Yeah! Would you like me to arrange that?" and she replied: "I dare you!" As they say, the rest quickly became history.

The next night Edwin got into her to his balls. The amazing thing was that during their foreplay my wife measured his awesome black monster! Erect it stood at almost 13 inches and 8 inches in circumference. I never dreamed she could ever take anything that big! It took several hours but eventually Edwin stretched her pussy sufficiently enough and she took his all, as I said, right to its balls! Prior to this happening I would have had never believed that my wife would have had fucked any man, let alone a black man, no insult intended, but fuck him she did, and for every night of the next five nights that we were there. She had fulfilled my greatest fantasy "in spades!" A great time was held by all!:wink:

Last edited by Drillher4me; 07-08-2012 at 09:12 AM.