Thread: Adult Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 08:33 AM
mandigos

Default The Zipper Stuck

This is the sad story of poor Jane and a nasty accident in her open bottom girdle.

In the '50's it was the fashion of women of means to strap themselves into a girdle in order to get into the fashionable clothes of the day, and to maintain their hour-glass figures expected by their husbands, lovers etc.

On that fateful morning Jane, still in her night lingerie, had said goodbye to her husband who was leaving the country on a prolonged business trip (accompanied by his mistress, no doubt!). This morning she had planned to go on a little shopping spree round the more chic shops and, of course, had to be properly dressed.

She had decided to wear a dark navy blue blouse and matching pleated skirt, black seamed nylons and high heels. Removing her nightie she stepped into a pair of black laced panties. As she pulled the panties up round her waist she caressed her thighs and felt a delicious tingling sensation in her clit. She thought happily of her forthcoming meeting later that day with her lover, Steve and dreamed of the moment he would drive his swollen prick deep into her moist cunt and bring her to an ecstatic orgasm as he filled her with his warm slippery cum. Next she put on her full-cup bra, then her blouse which she buttoned up at the front. Then she started to climb into her black open bottom girdle which was a major operation. When in place the girdle stretched from just under her ribcage to below her crotch, covering her bottom. Jane was rather proud of her hips and well rounded buttocks and the girdle accentuated the roundness of her bottom. She enjoyed the state of continual arousal, and sensuous femininity, that the sleek, tight pressure of a girdle gave her. On one side of the girdle was a large zip fastener, about 10 inches long which started at the top of the girdle. With the zip open one climbed into the girdle, pulled it up until it sat firmly round one's bottom and then pulled up the zipper. As with all zippers, especially large ones, this took some effort and was even more of a struggle to undo. When she had climbed into the girdle she put on her nylon stockings and attached them to the suspenders which were attached to the bottom of the girdle. Four suspenders at the front and four at the back. She didn't want and embarrassment if one of the suspenders broke and her stockings should come down. She slipped on her skirt, which also had a zipper at the side, stepped into her high heels and was nearly ready to go out.

One of the problems with wearing a girdle was that going to the toilet was a major operation. Panties were always worn underneath the foundation garment. First one had to lift up one's skirt, unzip the girdle, wriggle it round one's bottom and pull it down to below one's knees before one's panties could be pulled down low enough to sit comfortably on the toilet to have a pee or poop. Normally Jane went to the toilet before climbing into her girdle, but she had got up later than usual and didn't feel she needed to go. Over the past few days she had been constipated and the previous evening, before going to bed, she had taken a laxative. Jane was somewhat short-sighted but being the vain women she was she would not wear glassed. The laxative was a small brown tablet and the label on the bottle warned that only two tablets should be taken at any one time. Jane never read labels, except on clothes, and swallowed five.

She was adjusting her dark hair in front of the bathroom mirror when she felt the first rumblings in her bowels.

"Oh blast! Now I've got to get undressed and have a poop".

She reached the edge of the toilet in the bathroom as her bowels warned her that time was running out! First she decided to remove her skirt but some of the material had got caught in the zipper and she wasted precious time struggling with it. Finally, with supreme effort she managed to pull the zipper down and undoing a button climbed out of the skirt.

"Perhaps I can save time by pulling my panties down from underneath the girdle, then I won't have to pull my girdle down." Jane thought.

She bent down and putting her right hand under the girdle tried to pull the panties down. Unfortunately the girdle sat so tightly round her bottom that there was no way of getting her panties off without first removing the girdle.

The action of bending down to put her hand up under her girdle had put pressure on her bladder and she now realised needed to pee as well.

"Oh Lord"! whimpered Jane and crossed her legs in a effort to stop herself from wetting herself. Doing that only increased the pressure in her bowels and the cramps told her that disaster was not far away. Needless to say, Jane was alone in the house so no one could hear if she cried out for help.

There was only one thing to do. The girdle had to come off. She reached up and began to tug at the zipper on the side of the girdle.

It wouldn't budge!!

"Oh NO, NO NO"!! wailed Jane.

When she put on the girdle she was already wearing her blouse and while pulling up the zipper part of the fabric of the blouse had become caught in the zipper. Each time she pulled on the zipper the fabric became more tightly caught in it and the zipper could not be opened.

Jane began hoping from one high heeled foot to the other. She tried squeezing her buttocks more tightly together and although her girdle helped her by hugging her tightly round her bottom it would not stop the turds which were being pressed down by her bowel movements from being forced out through her puckering asshole! The cramps had almost reached a climax and Jane began to realise that she was going to poop in her panties whether she liked it or not. She was facing the toilet seat and knew it was meaningless to try and turn round and sit down on the toilet seat. She did not want to dump her load on the floor. She bent down slightly, the pressure and pain telling her that she only had seconds, and lifted the toilet seat. She shuffled forward until she straddled the bowl and still slightly bent rested her hands on the top of the water tank of the toilet.

Nothing happened. Then Jane let out a watery fart. Ladies in Jane's position i.e., in the more refined circles of society, didn't fart. It just wasn't done! A discrete releasing of wind in the privacy of their own toilet but the fart she let out was far from discrete and certainly not ladylike! Then a large brown turd forced its way between her buttocks and deposited itself in her panties. Jane liked wearing panties which covered her whole bottom. Elastic round the waist so that they wouldn't fall down and elastic round the legs so that her panties hugged her bottom and made her look sexy. The turd couldn't go straight out of her asshole because her girdle clung too tightly, so it was forced down into the crotch of her panties. The elastic in her pantie legs stopped it from going any further

The toilet stood opposite the door and Jane stood with her head slightly bowed, her legs straddling the bowl and her hands resting on the water tank. She gave out a quiet moan. There was a bulge in her panties where the first turd had been deposited. This turd had been in her bowls for a few days and had become hard which probably explained why she was constipated in the first place. The next turd to be expelled was a more watery, gooey affair which slithered out of her asshole into her panties. The bulge in her panties began to swell, but the elastic held. As more and more excrement poured out of her it began to fill her panties nd become smeared over her buttocks.

"Oh, Oh, I'm pooping myself! What am I going to do? I'm making such a mess in my panties"!

Although Jane was disgusted and ashamed by what was happening she began to notice the cramps in her bowls were subsiding. Her bowl movements continued to eject the brown glutinous shit in an uncontrolled stream. As the shit began to swell and spread inside her panties Jane felt a similar sensation on her buttocks as she had had when taking a warm mud bath at a beauty clinic. It was not unpleasant except it began to smell!

But Jane's troubles weren't over. She need to pee badly. If she tried bringing her legs together the shit in her panties was spread even further. She tried her best but she couldn't hold it. She could feel the warm spreading as she started peeing into her panties. Her black panties absorbed the first few drops of pee but the flow was too great because her bladder had become quite full. When the underneath of her panties had become saturated the pee began trickling down the inside of her thighs and a thin yellow stream began dibbling into the toilet bowl.

Jane was still desperate to get out of her girdle and started pulling frantically on the zipper again. This caused another spasm in her bowls and another flow of shit was discharged through her asshole. The pee in her panties added to the mushiness of the shit. The elastic in her panties could no longer contain the load of excrement which, for every discharge from her ass was getting larger and larger. This glutinous mess began oozing through the legs of her panties, smearing the inside of her thighs and the tops of her nylons in a brown gunge. The weight of this package caused large lumps of turd to fall into the toilet bowl with a loud plop! Other lumps of turd landed on the inside of the bowl and some on the rim. The flow seemed to go on endlessly and Jane just couldn't believe how much shit had accumulated inside her. The trickle of piss which had been a clear yellow colour turned into a muddy brown viscose fluid which continued to dribble down her thighs and nylon stockings leaving a muddy trail behind it.

Jane began wondering if she could waddle across the room to the shower but decided against it because she was frightened of leaving a trail of shit across the bath room floor. It was better to stay where she was until as much of the mess as possible had slopped into the bowl. The inside of her girdle where it covered her behind was now thoroughly caked in shit.

Jane's current lover, Steve, had woken up feeling particularly randy that morning. Although they had decided that Jane should ring him when she was about to leave for the shops, Steve couldn't wait to get inside her knickers. He had a key to Jane's house for just such occasions as 'tis when Jane's husband was away and knowing that she took her time getting dressed he had decided to catch her by surprise and give her a good screwing before she used up too much energy shopping. He had quietly let himself into the house and was creeping stealthily up the stairs to her bedroom just as Jane's troubles were starting. Unknown to Jane was the fact that one of Steve's particular sexual perversions was toilet sex in all its forms. Knowing the refined sort of lady Jane was Steve knew it would take time before he could persuade her to participate in one of his more perverted sex games. He quietly opened the bedroom door and immediately caught sight of Jane in the bathroom with her back to him, dressed in her black open bottom girdle and nylons, straddling the toilet bowl with shit slopping down between her legs. Jane was so wrapped up in her predicament that she didn't realise Steve was there.

"Eureka!" thought Steve, who never missed an opportunity when it presented itself. He walked quickly and quietly to a little chest of drawers where he knew Jane kept her sexual necessities and took out a 'Black Jack' rubber with little knobs on it which Jane liked so much inside her tight little pussy. He quickly undressed and giving his prick a few hand jerks to get it hard he rolled on the rubber and walked to the bathroom.

"Having fun, Sweetie?" Steve chuckled.

Jane reacted as if she had just received a 200 volt electric shock up her fanny. From a half crouching position she stood bolt upright, gave a little squeak and looked over her shoulder. This caused a particularly large lump of shit to detach itself from her bottom and land in the bowl with a large splash. She saw her lover standing naked in the doorway grinning from ear to ear with the biggest hard on she'd ever seen. She was torn between angrily ordering him away or begging him for help in her hour of need. The sight of his massive prick standing so erect encased in a black rubber sheath glistening with lubricant made Jane so sexually aroused that she forgot the embarrassment of the situation she was in.

"Stevie, come and help your poor little baby Jane. She's been a naughty little girl and made such a poo poo in her panties." Jane crooned.

"Hang on a sec. my little poopy pants while daddy fetches some scissors to cut off your soiled panties so's I can clean you up."

Steve went back into the bedroom and fetched a large pair of scissors from a drawer. Then he went over to the bathroom cabinet and took out a pair of rubber gloves which the maid used when cleaning the bathroom and put them on. One of Steve's favorite toilet games was to lie naked on the bathroom floor with a rubber on his prick and get his partner to crouch over his prick with her asshole nearly touching it and shit. He had dreamed about butt fucking his partner when their bottom was caked in shit but had never persuaded them to go that far. Now the opportunity had presented itself and he wasn't going to miss it!

"Lean forward again, Jane sweetie. I'm going to cut through your panties so that I can clean up your little bum for you."

Steve cut across the crotch of Jane's panties. With a twang her panties separated and more of the shit which was still trapped inside them slopped into the bowl.

Steve took a handful of kitchen paper from a roll by the toilet and began wiping the shit from Jane's buttocks and thighs. The smell wafted up from Jane's bottom but it only made Steve more randy and his prick quivered in anticipation. When he had cleaned away enough shit so that he could see Jane's tight little asshole he leaned towards her and trying to hide the quiver from his voice said.

"Jane, sweetie. Your pretty little asshole needs a bit more attention so I'm going to have to put my finger up there gently, just to see that there's not another load about to plop out."

Jane was so relieved that somebody was rescuing her from her predicament that she didn't mind what they did as long as they did it.

Steve took a tube of lubricating jelly from the shelf and squeezed it liberally over his rubber gloved index finger. Then he gently began to insert his finger into Jane's asshole. Jane let out a little sigh of gratification as Steve's finger began rubbing in and out of her ass. This tingling sensation was new and she wondered what he would do next. Steve removed his gloved finger from Jane's ass and began squeezing more lubricant onto it as well as the finger next to it. Then he slowly pressed both fingers in Jane's ass. Jane gave a little suck and her sphincter tightened around his fingers as they massaged the inside of her asshole.

Steve removed his fingers and wiped off the shit which now covered them with some toilet paper. He took the tube of lubrication jelly and squeezed a liberal amount along the shaft of his rubber sheathed prick. He spread it over his prick. Some of the lubricant dripped onto the floor and some ran down his shaft onto his balls, wetting his pubic hairs and making them glisten.

"Lean forward just a little bit more Jane honey so I can see your pretty little asshole better."

Girdles are designed to restrict the movement of the wearer. But Jane leaned forward enough so that the edge of her girdle was just above her asshole. Holding his prick in his right hand Steve moved forward and began gently massaging Jane's asshole with the tip.
"Ah, Ah, Ah!" Jane couldn't believe it. Two fingers had made her feel good but this was something else! Her right hand went down between her legs and she could feel that her cunt was all wet and swollen. She had been standing upright when the poop began pouring out of her asshole and the act of peeing had washed away the traces of shit which had found their way to the front of her panties. But her buttocks and thighs were still caked in brown turgid shit. She began massaging her clit as Steve massaged her shit hole with his condom clad prick. Steve took the tube of lubrication jelly and poured some of the jelly on the tip of his prick. Then he slowly began to push the tip against Jane's asshole. Jane opened her legs wider as she knew instinctively what Steve was up to. "I'm going to get butt fucked. Stick your prick in real hard, Stevie." She murmured. Hardly a ladylike remark to make. But Jane was feeling like a real slut and enjoying every moment of it! She wanted it so badly! Slowly Steve eased the tip of his prick into her eager asshole and when the whole of his shaft was deep inside he stopped for a moment. Jane felt that a large throbbing turd had been pushed into her ass. The sensation made her instinctively want to bear down to discharge this intrusive object from her bowels. Steve felt Jane's ass muscles tighten round his prick and began drawing it out until only the tip penetrated her asshole. He then began slowly thrusting his weapon back into her ass up to the hilt. Jane rubbed furiously on her clit feeling an orgasmic wave building up between her legs.

Steve pressed hard against Jane's buttocks and his pubic hair and the upper part of the front of his thighs became caked in Jane's shit. Steve began rubbing himself against Jane who became even more aroused by the warm gooey massage she was receiving. "Oh yes Steve! Fuck my ass hard!"

Steve more than willingly obliged, forcing himself in and out of her ass,
watching the skin around her sphincter grasp him on every stroke. It was
heaven, being in there--so smooth and tight. So revoltingly dirty! Steve felt his orgasm beginning to build.

Steve rammed himself in and out of Jane's asshole and reached around to
feel her crotch. Jane was vigorously rubbing her clit and she started to pee again, he could feel the stream between his fingers and hear the splatter on the toilet bowl below. Feeling her warm gush between her legs and in his hand sent him over the
edge.

"Oh yes Jane! I'm coming! I'm coming in your ass! Oh God your pee feels
so warm- so good! I'm coming!" Steve continued to plunge away as the pressure
of the cum in his balls built to explosion level.

"Oh God Steve! I'm still peeing! And co...ooo...ming!" Jane shuddered
and her pee streamed out with incredible force. The combination of
peeing and Steve in her ass kept her coming for what seemed like minutes.

"Oh Jane! Here it is!" Steve rammed himself into Jane's ass and felt
himself explode. The orgasm was more forceful than any he could remember
and he shuddered and writhed, still buried deep in Jane's ass.

"Oh Steve! I can feel it! I can feel your come! Oh yes!"

Jane trembled and quivered as spurt after spurt erupted deep into her bowels filling the end of the rubber in white cum. Steve now held his hand clamped firmly over Jane's crotch and pee still leaked down over his hand. Both were panting hard and rivulets of sweat ran down their bodies and mingled with the pee and excrement. Steve's prick was still buried inside Jane's ass. With a sigh he withdrew it slowly from her ass. The rubber shaft was covered in her shit and he gently removed the rubber from his prick. He held the rubber over her smoldering asshole and let the cum dribble on to her ass leaving a white trail which oozed over the brown gunge already covering it.

Jane stood up and turning round looked deeply into her lover's eyes. She surveyed her lover's shit covered thighs and the smirk on his face.

"How could you do such a revoltingly dirty thing to me!" She hissed.

"Next time I want to see you pooping as well." She said coyly.