Thread: Son-In-Law
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:16 PM

Smile Son-In-Law

My daughter and son-in-law (who is black) live with me in my house to save money. She is a school teacher and he works construction. This past summer my daughter (Linda) has to go to summer college about 200 miles away to work on her advanced degree. Son-in-Law, (Sid) stayed home to work. I have been divorced for over a year and not dating. A few days after Linda left, I heard Sid jerking in his room. When I went to bed I had some visions of his nice black cock in me and it made me very horny. I woke up occasionally all night thinking of how good that would feel. A day or so later I heard him again and decided to make a move (I was too horny to think of what I was doing). I opened the door and said,,,"ohhh uhhh sorry" as he pulled the sheet over him. He replied, "Oh its OK".
I walked over and sat on the bed and in almost a whisper, said, "Sid, uhh I know it is hard on your while Linda is gone, and if I can be of assistance, let me know." I turned and walked out and had no idea how he would take that.
I pulled my clothes off and went to bed naked and was laying on my back facing away from the door. It was a long 30 minutes later that I felt the bed move as Sid slide in to my back and snuggled up, cupping my breast. As he did I felt his hard black cock on my bottom. I wiggled my butt and pushed back to him signaling my acceptance of him. He wasted no time as he pushed his black rod between my cheeks seeking my womanhood. I pushed back to him and arched my back making my hole more accessible to him. He found his way between my lips and started humping as I humped hard back.
I soon felt Sid pumping his black seen deep inside me, as his cock knocked on my cervix as if to say, "You are mine, Moma and I am breedin you". I had my orgasm as his cock throbbed long and hard pumping me full of his sperm.
He wispered, "Thanks Mom, I really needed that. It was so good". I chuckled and replied, "you are one good stud, and I needed it too. If you need me again, I am here for you".
I know this is not right, but Linda was not abailable so I was just helping,,,,,,Sid finds time for me now and then.

Last edited by brendabrown; 09-13-2011 at 09:18 PM.