View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christagapes View Post
i have been cheating with black guy's for 17 years and want to see how many other lady's do the same!
My partner and I have just started out. I was not keen at first and refused to do it, but it really turns him on. We had been together for about 7 years before I got very drunk on holiday and he started talking about it again. I was so drunk that i agreed and before i knew it he was scanning the room for some guy to fuck me. I said i'd only do it if I could pick. I headed for a group of young guys and started to flirt. My husband explained the situation and I picked this lovely looking black guy. With that we all went back to our room. I went to the bed room with this young black guy, pulling at his cock. The other guys and my husband formed a circle and watched me suck this guy off. I pushed him on the bed and straddled him. With that everyone started pulling at my clothes. I dont remember a lot after that but my husband tells me I had great fun and was really going for it with all these guys. I felt dirty for a while after that and woulf not speack to my husband until I realised how much fun he had had. We agreed to do it again but more safely next time. That why we have found this sight.