Thread: Adult Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 08:51 AM

Default Corporate Games

Janice called me in her office. I knew the call was coming so I didn't waste any time walking over. See, yesterday, I was asked to do something by Maryanne. She is a higher level than I, and reports directly to Janice just like me. Well, Good `ole Maryanne didn't like the way I handled the task and asked me to re-do it. I said no. So now, I am in the precarious position I knew I'd be in; answering to Janice. I work in a financial department in which I am unusually the only male on this particular team of 6. When I arrived at the door of Janice's office, she took no time in ushering me in, and I promptly shut the door.

"What the hell is the meaning of this Michael? Insubordination? You dare tell one of my managers no? Get it through your head buster, you are the coordinator, they are the managers!!"

"It's not what it seems Janice, honest."

"Don't try to lie to me! Last week it was Michelle who was complaining about you. The week prior it was Maureen. Even further back, you had a few disparaging words with Karen. I sense a pattern that needs to be dealt with immediately Michael!"

"No wait-"

"Don't interrupt me! Right now, I am placing you on probation. It's hard for me to do this, since the probation will negate your share of next week's bonus checks. I'm sorry Michael. But, if you don't improve that nasty attitude of yours in three weeks, I'll terminate you."

The bitch told me to get out of her office like a dirty orphaned rat; looking for solace. I was angry and didn't feel like talking to anyone after that. The six members of the team are comprised of Karen, the most senior; Maryanne, Maureen, Michelle, Judy, and myself. They're all bitches as far as I'm concerned, I swear they wish they had another woman to complete their team. I always feel the brunt of their misplaced, feminine anger when the big boss turns Janice down. You know which direction shit rolls, right? I even attempted to complain to human resources for their actions. HR seemed concerned about Janice, and said they were going to talk to her.

I must admit that I am a closet pervert too. Although I hate their personalities, I arouse myself by fantasizing that their aggression is geared towards sexual consequences. I am a shameless "ass-man". There, I admit it. I just can't help dreaming about caressing beautiful derrieres; cuddling, worshipping, licking, nurturing, eating, and more! I very often think about them and their bathroom habits. For example, Maryanne is so demure and proper. It is not in her nature to speak with vulgarity. However, I imagine what it would be like to do such a thing.

About two days into my probation, I noticed that I was being watched intensely. Apparently, they want to find the first thing I do wrong so they can fire me. A few times, I caught Karen, Michelle, and Maureen whispering, and giving fleeting glances in my direction. Nothing burns me up more than the harsh sound of whispering. I think I'd prefer the sounds of fingernails gliding across a blackboard. Anyway, I had a very bad headache, and went to see the nurse in the health facilities. She offered for me to lie down and I consented. After administering some aspirin, she showed me to a back room with a cot, blanket, and some pillows. Just as I put my head on a pillow, I heard Janice's voice; faintly in the other room. She was clearly asking about me, and what I was doing there. What a bitch, she just can't leave me the fuck alone! With that last thought, I finally drifted off to sleep. Not knowing how long my slumber was, I awoke to a harsh female voice. With such a rude awakening, I looked about and found I was restrained. My hands were bound to each other; as were my ankles. Then, it felt like there were straps across my legs, mid-section, and chest. I say this because my head was partitioned off from viewing what I felt. In fact, I discovered that the partition took on the look of a toilet bowl, but my face was peering up from the bottom. The harsh voice I heard was Janice screaming 'wake up pig', from above. I would say that my face was no further than 8 to 10 inches from what might be the seat of this bowl.

"You are such a pathetic bastard! Look at you trying to act like your sick so you don't have to work!"

"What...what's going on here? Why am I being restrained?"

"You're going to be penalized for what you did to us. Human resources took away our share of bonus pay because of your complaints about us. We were really expecting those checks and you ruined it!!"

"Yeah asshole!" said Maureen. "We're gonna' teach you a real good lesson for crossing us."

In mixed arousal and horror, I instantly knew what the punishment was to be: Michael the human toilet. Janice lifted up her peach colored skirt and revealed floral Fruit of the Looms, while peering over her shoulder at me. It seems my quiet attitude upset her more. She sat atop my face with a heralding, bugle fart. There was still a small amount of light for me to make out the pink aperture peering through her ass cheeks. The next fart was wetter, or so I thought. She was letting a steady stream of pee rain on my face as she spoke to the other women watching. Then she peered between her legs to let me know everyone on my team will take their turn in due time. At the end of her pee, she let out some more successive farts, which definitely meant she had more business in mind. There was nothing exceptionally pretty about Janice; she had a plain look about her. This was almost a turn off, but it didn't matter. I peered up at her glory hole as it expanded dramatically. A thick log began vacating her cave, and seemed to portray a smiling face in the jagged crevices of its head. Light colored bits and pieces aligned the walls of this disgusting tube steak, which found its way to my pursed lips. The smell was horrible, and my nose felt like twin fists pummeled each nostril. Janice was unrelenting, and I heard her express great relief as her log began to coil upon my face. She grunted heavily as farts accompanied the log. It was a totally disgusting experience. There was laughter from above; reacting to the toilet sounds. Finally, this monster pinched off, and she stood up with a nice portion of it still peeking from between her cheeks. "We're far from through with each other asshole!" she exclaimed. She pulled up her panties without wiping and walked away. Michelle and Maureen walked over and smiled into the toilet. Maureen reached in with her hand and massaged the log into my cheeks and lips. Suddenly, Michelle pulled her blue jeans down and had no underwear on. She had a really nice, plump ass. As it lowered over the seat, she told me to look to the light, then called me Carol Anne. The others got a big kick out of her reference to the 'Poltergeist" movie.

Michelle released a hiss of hot gas; which took no time in converting to squishy, meaty turdlets. They rolled out her cherub cheeks like beef stew. She winced a little as some of the wet poop splashed of my nose right back into her crack. I was in a daze as my cock was terrifyingly rock hard at this moment. I say terrifyingly, because I couldn't grab a hold of it, and it was starting to grow into an awkwardly painful position. I began to shake in an outrage over my predicament. The others just laughed hysterically. After Michelle finished her onslaught, Maureen was more than ready to resume the doodies at hand. She had a very sexy ass that I ached to touch. It was utter torture to be held from her ass like that. Maureen knew it and kept wiggling back and forth as smelly farts erupted from her dark crevice. Her glory hole was very dark and hairy. Soon enough, she let loose the barn doors, and out poured a mixture of rabbit turdles and nuggets. By this time, the toilet was stopping up; in a manner of speaking. They realized and the nurse quickly came over to clean up. But, they all reminded me that this was only a short break. The partition was removed, and I was wiped down vigorously by the nurse who made a point of avoiding eye contact with me. I asked her why she would allow them to do this, but there was no answer. Then Janice walked over with her shitty ass; reminding me that she still was not done with me.

She squatted over my face and slowly dipped until her crack canvassed my nose and lips. I felt hot air as she bid me to clean up. I did so at a feverish rate. Her ass was extremely delicious. In the intense moment I was caught up in, I hadn't really noticed that my cock was grinding its way through my pants. I ended up rubbing it into a cum-filled frenzy. Janice carefully gyrated her hips to ensure her cleanliness. As she arose from my face, she suggested the others get a hold of me before someone noticed they were all missing from their cubicles. Promptly, Maryanne, Karen and Judy lined up on their knees; and their asses turned towards my face. I was made to kneel before their asses; almost in a genuflecting reverence, and told to spread each one and lick the rims. I wasted no time in delving into Karen's ass. She was short but had an unusually fat ass. As I licked her, she giggled and farted on my lips and tongue. It was meant to pass more than wind, but I sensed she wanted to hold back. I then reached for Maryanne's wiggling ass. Hers was huge...she is a rather big-boned woman. There was a strong, lingering aroma about her glory hole. It was exceedingly nasty...yet, still arousing. By far, Judy was the best. She had such a cute little ass...nicely taut, and oh so stinky. She told me to lay on my back and open my mouth. As I complied, she sat squarely on my lips, and told my to get a good suction so nothing would spill out. Again, I complied and was rewarded a mushy Lincoln Log. The color was a greenish brown, with only a small amount of discolored, foreign bits speckling the walls. She took great pleasure in feeding me, and told me to clean her up so no marks would show in her panties.

I greedily obliged her shitty crack, and finally came in my pants. I couldn't stand it anymore. I just HAD to grab my cock and whack away in my euphoria. As I usually get slightly tired after a good whacking, I drifted off into slumber for what seemed like only a few minutes; possibly seconds. However, I was awakened by the nurse to find that I was totally clean and still on the cot.

I questioned the nurse and she looked at me disgusted; like I was crazy. Could I have dreamt those events? No way!! As I got up in disbelief, but feeling a great deal better, I noticed a small turd, nonchalantly pushed into a corner of the room. I smiled to myself as I walked out of her office.