View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 07:47 AM

Default Wifes first lesbian

my wife is 42 ,blonde, a size 10 - 12 and tanned ,she could pass for 10 years younger.
anyhow ,the other week she was invited to go out to her friends daughters 18th birthday night out.
this night she decided to wear a quite short and thin dress ,with a new pair of 4" heels.she didn't wear a bra and just a tiny see thru thong .she shaves her pussy .at about midnight she rang me and said they were all going back to her friends house to have a party . the next bit is what she told me in bed the next night what had happened
she had been there about half an hour and they were all a bit drunk, the wife had been to the toilet and when she came out she bumped into the birthday girl who told her that she hadn't had a birthday kiss, she went to give her a quick peck but ended up having a full blown snog and when they parted the girl took her hand and dragged her into her bedroom, she said it must have been the drink because when they fell on the bed the girl started kissing her again and this time reached down and put her hand into her thong and rubbed her pussy and when the wife didn't stop her she stopped kissing her and went down on her, she brought her to orgasm then stood up ,undressed and got back on the bed`.the wife said she then got into the 69 position and she tasted another pussy for the first time and for about 2 hours they ,licked ,fingered and kissed each other . she said the girl was also shaved and they had rubbed their pussy's together and used a double ended dildo.