View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 07:03 AM
stax

Default Watching your wife give your best friend a blow job

Last year My wife and I were in London with another couple for dinner and dancing. As the designated driver I didn't drink but the other three had plenty for all of us.

When we got ready to head home (about 1 hour drive West) my wife got in the back seat with my friend John and his wife rode with me in the front seat. It wasn't long before things got really quiet and Sandy (beside me) was fast asleep and I thought the two in the back seat had also fallen asleep but it wasn't long before I heard some whispering going on in the back seat. I didn't let on that I heard them and turned up the radio.

I looked in the mirror and saw my wife leaning over in the lap of my friend and he had his hand on her head and was looking down at her.

When I saw that he wasn't looking I lowered the mirror and to my surprise his pants were down (including his shorts) to his knees and my wife had his dick all the way in her mouth. (with nothing showing)

I could see him move around as he placed his hand more firmly on her head. Judy (my wife) began going up and down with her mouth and had placed her hand on his cock to control the movement to make sure it didn't fall out of her mouth.

I had to be really careful as I had now slowed the car and was trying to watch a great blow job go down and not run off the road. I sure was glad that it was around 4 AM and the traffic was slow or surely we would have had a crash.

For about 30 minutes they played until I saw my friend almost stand up in his seat as he emptied his cock deep inside my wife's mouth. I could hear her fighting to swallow all his cum and after seeing her clothes later I know she didn't miss a drop.

After a few minutes she raised her head and kissed him deeply and they managed to get their clothes together with about 10 minutes to spare.

I asked her if she slept well on the drive home and she said "you know I had the best sleep and now am ready for some hard sex" AND I wonder why?? Ha!!!