View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 07:34 AM
marfin

Default My first time watching my wife take a cock

About 3 years ago my wife and I had invited a friend over for dinner and when we were cleaning up the dishes I had mixed some scotch for our friend Ray and Paula. They adjourned to the den as I finished up in the kitchen.

All of us were a little high after the wine at dinner and were feeling really good.

I was just about through and asked Paula a question with no answer. I went into the bedroom and didn\\\'t see anyone so I walked into the master bath without making a sound and found my wife sitting on the side of the tub with our friend Ray holding Paula\\\'s head and driving his 8 inch cock deep in her mouth.

Paula heard me come in the room and just glanced over at me and kept on sucking Ray\\\'s rock hard cock.

I just waited for several minutes and watched Paula really get fucked in the mouth. Both Ray and Paula were really into each other and now neither Paula or Ray could care less if I were in the room or not.

I just watched until Ray stiffened his butt and his balls tightened as he unloaded what seemed like buckets of hot cum in Paula\\\'s mouth. I don\\\'t know how she managed but only a small amount of cum managed to escape her mouth.

By now my pants were off and I was stroking my dick hoping that my turn would come.

Sure enough when they finished Ray glanced over at me and asked if I was next. With a flash I jumped at the opportunity and filled Paula\\\'s mouth with my cock and asked Ray to stick around as I thought Paula would like a dick in her after I finished so he played with his cock as I pumped my load of cum in Paula\\\'s mouth.

When I finished Paula just said it was her turn and for us to get in bed and get ready to get the best fucking either of us had ever had.

More later BUT she was right!!!