View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 08:42 AM
mataus

Default My wife-back seat slut (true story)

My wife being brought up strict by her mother, who for years never let her live her life as a normal girl/woman now lives her life as the slut she always wanted to be.....and wants others to know.
My wife Sam and I were coming home from a town club. Sam was tipsy, to put it mildly; I had not had anything to drink as I was driving.
When we came out of the club I had put my wife in the back seat; I was not having her being sick over me as she had done at least twice before.
It was a cold wet evening. The roads were nearly empty.
It was 2.15am and I was driving down a tree lined lane by the side of a farmers field, my wife was lying on the back seat asleep. I was listening to music when, in my headlights, I saw a figure walking along by the side of the road. As I approached the figure turned to look at the approaching car.
As I passed I noticed that is was a man. The man looked to be in his fifties. The poor sod was soaking. Now, normally I do not make it a habit to pick up strangers at night, or in lonely places, but this poor soul was in an awful state and knowing the road, I knew he had a long way to go before reaching a populated area.
I stopped a little way ahead and waited for him to catch us up. I offered him a life and he accepted, gratefully.
As he slid into the seat he looked over at my wife on the back seat. I saw what he could see and that was my wife's skirt had ridden up her thigh. Sam's underwear, what there was of it, was on show. He saw me looking at him and he apologised, I smiled at him in understanding.
As we drove along talking he was telling me about his evening. There was a noise from the back seat; my wife had woken up. She told me I should get a larger car.
Sam noticed the passenger, she said hello and he had returned the greeting. I told my wife how come I had picked him up. She was ok with it.
Now, my wife and I are no angels. We have been active for about four years and have had many experiences, most of which were unplanned, we like it that way.
I turned, with intent, to the subject of marriage, always a good opener.
I asked the stranger if he was married, he had said no. he went on to tell us that his wife, because of his drinking, had left him some years before. As he told us his story I felt so sorry for him and Sam had put her hand onto his shoulder to comfort. The upshot was that he was trying to beat the booz and get his life back together, not an easy job.
I caught my wife's eye in the rear view mirror and winked, she nodded back with a smile; what a big softy she is.
I asked the man who I now know as Harry, when was the last time he had sex. He looked a bit shocked at first then said it had been years.
My wife said, poor thing.
I then asked bluntly if he liked my wife. he turned to look at her and said yes he did.
Again bluntly I asked if he would like to fuck her.
Now, that did shock him, he was speechless.
Well I had asked, would you.
Sam butted in to assure him it was not a joke being played on him. She asked him if he would like to climb into the back seat and have sex with her.
Harry looked over at her and said yes.
I pulled over and let harry climb into the back seat with my wife.
I watched, before starting off again, as she undid her blouse, exposing her lovely bra-less tits and pulled down her skirt showing g-string and stockings.
The passenger shucked out of his wet jacket.
Samantha, leaned into him and they kissed. I started off again as they got down to it.
It was not long before she had his cock out and was wanking him off. I looked over at time to get a glimpse of the action. I saw my wife go down on him and heard the moans from his mouth. He had his hand on the back of her head, holding her there. I saw him, through the mirror, handling and sucking Sam's tit's then saw his hand between her legs, Sam was loving it all. She too was doing her share of moaning.
When I heard and felt movement in the back seat I looked over, my wife was getting into position on Harry's lap; she was going to fuck him.
This went on for a few minutes, then she got off and went down on him again. her head was bobbing up and down like crazy. It was not long before harry moaned that he was going to cum. my wife did not remove her head and kept on sucking.
Harry moaned and let go. I heard Samantha gag a couple of times as she swallowed, that must have been some cum I thought. My wife told me later that he nearly choked her, years of waiting and wanting. When he got out of our car he was a much happier human being. Jack.