Thread: Adult Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 03:21 PM

Default The Elevator Operator

You have to know that automation has not made us better off in many respects and here is one where I think you will agree. Several years ago, I was employed by an agency of a southern state. The agency was housed in a building that was built around the turn of the last century as the headquarters for and by an old time Life Insurance company. The elevators in this ten (10) story building were of the type that required an operator. You know, a gate behind the doors and all that. One of the operators was a lady by the name of Joan. She was a 5’6" blonde with a very nice figure weighing about 120lbs. Joan and I would joke and flirt as I rode her elevator many time each day. At firstwe thought nothing of the flirting but as time passed we both began to sense the electricity that was between us. Joan wore these wonderfully short mini skirts displaying her well-formed legs. Then one day I got on her elevator at quitting time and stood behind her as we stopped at each floor more people got on. By the time we got down to the 6th floor the elevator was loaded making me press against Joan’s firm ass. As the slow unit descended, I could feel my erection pressing against her and she was reaching back to touch me through my pants. She squeezed my cock as we reached the bottom floor and let every one depart. We talked as they left so that no one was wise to us. As this was her last run, she shut the elevator door and turned off the switch making us alone in the elevator. We embraced and began to kiss wildly. My hands roamed all over her back and bottom. Her hands eagerly pulled my ass close pressing us together. Her short skirt allowed me to lift it feeling that she was wearing no panties and she grinningly told me she was hoping things would happen this way that very day. She loosened my belt sliding my pants and BVDs to the floor. I sat on her operators stool and she straddled me. I dragged my finger from her navel to her pussy and sliding it in the folds I quickly found her clit. As I did she moaned and kissed me harder driving her tongue deep into my mouth and wrapping our tongues together. She quickly slid off me and knelt before me taking my hard cock in her warm mouth. She licked the head and dialed my number. She licked up and down the back of my cock from the tip to my balls. Then she took my balls into her mouth making me want to cum but I held it back. She then rose and turned around with her back to me as she lowered her pussy on to my cock. She impaled herself till I was balls deep in her and she moaned again as she came. Sitting back on me she spread her legs and I was able to reach under her and finger her clit till she came again squeezing and pumping my cock. That was all my pecker could stand as I held her back on me massaging her tits. I quickly turned her around without coming out and bent her over as she held on to her stool. With me standing, I began to pump her hard and fast until I spewed her cunt full of my spunk. As I did, she said she could feel me hitting her cervix and my hot cum was covering her inner most wall. She too was coming over and over again squeezing and milking all the cum from my dick and moaning. We then reversed places and she straddle me again. We sat there on the stool for an hour hugging, kissing and petting. After about 30 minutes, my cock was hard again and she inserted it in her. We just sat there with her pussy muscles massaging my cock as we kissed and as I fingered her clit we made love. We both confessed to each other that we were THIS IS SPAM DON`T CLICK and that we wanted to learn from each other. We began to commute to work together which presented some very grand learning opportunities either in the car or at her place. I have not heard from Joan for many years but I will never forget the girl that taught me what women want.